Options

How are Grenades/Throwing Knives used?

It might be a stupid question, but how are Grenades & Throwing Knives used? (...or Rockets, for that matter?!?) :confused:

Any Tips/Advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks much!

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    It might be a stupid question, but how are Grenades & Throwing Knives used? (...or Rockets, for that matter?!?) :confused:

Any Tips/Advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks much!

With the knives an grenades, just tap on either one and the game will highlight available targets. Then tap on that target and the guy in the game will throw the knife or grenade where you indicated. With the the rocket, tap on the rocket icon, aim it where you want it to go, the tap the fire button the same as you do with your other weapons. Very easy, try it out.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Very easy, try it out.
    Thanks for the help!

I'd tried to use the Knives/Grenades a few times... but ran into the following situations: If I was in a life-or-death fight when I desperately needed them, I couldn't make them work; however, during an easy fight, I didn't want to waste them! :) And anyway, I still couldn't get them to activate! LOL!!!:p

Perhaps I should've mentioned in my post that awhile ago I'd sent an email to Customer Support asking the same question(s) re: Consumable Weapons, but still hadn't heard from them. I'd included a suggestion re: the Consumables which said that information about "How to use ____" should be included in the pertinent help areas. Currently they merely describe what the Consumables do, omitting the critical step of how to use them! :p

Thanks again!
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Good to see you added bugs and disk space errors to FAQ. KUDOS. Now how about we get them fixed!!
  • Options
    kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    Knives an grenades both have distance limitations, therefore the target without highlight means too far to reach.
    Knives do have another limitation, it only works on soldiers and snipers.