Options

How can someone's base be stronger than mine at 2880 when theirs is 2440

LinksterLinkster Registered Users 8 Posts
I've noticed some bases at 2880 are stronger than others at 2880, some are yellow and easy, some are red and hard, any comment?

Comments

• Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    I think it means, get ready for a whopping if you dont have medkits.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Linkster wrote: »
    I've noticed some bases at 2880 are stronger than others at 2880, some are yellow and easy, some are red and hard, any comment?

I've wondered what affects your base defense other than the standard ratings of soldiers, turrets, and health. I've definitely noticed a difference in soldier ducking and moving responses which I think is determined on the player you're attacking; meaning that if you're attacking a player that rarely gets hit, then their soldiers are more dodgy.

But in addition to that, if you own Heavy or Tesla weapons for attacking, does that mean your defense becomes better?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I've wondered what affects your base defense other than the standard ratings of soldiers, turrets, and health. ... if you own Heavy or Tesla weapons for attacking, does that mean your defense becomes better?

I assume that since opponents only fire Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles, then it's the Power/Damage of those two weapon types which are factors in Base Defense Strength (and not that of the Heavy Weapon and/or Tesla Rifle). Hence, the better an AR and/or Sniper Rifle a player owns, the tougher it is to defeat their Base.
    Also, since neither a Heavy Weapon nor Tesla Rifle are necessary for the Campaign, there are players who have neither type... This implies to me that all players would use only ARs and Sniper Rifles for base defense, in the interest of game balance.
    David T wrote: »
    ...I've definitely noticed a difference in soldier ducking and moving responses which I think is determined on the player you're attacking; meaning that if you're attacking a player that rarely gets hit, then their soldiers are more dodgy.

I think that what improves the health and tactics of soldiers (their "...ducking and moving...") is a Base's "Guard Level" rating. This rating also seems to effect the number of foes as well as the soldiers' types, i.e., Rocketeers and guards with mini-guns. IMHO, the "Health" rating only effects the player, making them harder to kill, because - well - they have more health! LOL! :p
  • Options
    Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have been wondering which is more worth it to buy: another increase in Guard Level or an increase in Turret Level… assuming that they are at the same level.