Options

Base/revenge is a joke

HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
So they still tell you to put your diamonds in your base to protect them. Which as noted by others doesn't work supposedly by design. It is an absolute joke but what can you do? Another gripe I have is the so called revenge feature. Player steals 1500 diamonds from me. I seek revenge, win the battle and get a whopping 200 back. What kind of **** is that? Wouldn't you think if I am looking for revenge I am looking to at least get back what I lost?!?

Comments

• Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Hyzy wrote: »
    So they still tell you to put your diamonds in your base to protect them. Which as noted by others doesn't work supposedly by design. It is an absolute joke but what can you do? Another gripe I have is the so called revenge feature. Player steals 1500 diamonds from me. I seek revenge, win the battle and get a whopping 200 back. What kind of **** is that? Wouldn't you think if I am looking for revenge I am looking to at least get back what I lost?!?

It based off of the total amount of diamonds you have inside your vault and the ones stored in the top right
    corner of your screen. Keep playing you'll get lucky and hit someone up for 8 or 9 thousand in PvP matches.
  • Options
    kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hyzy wrote: »

Managing diamonds is part of this game.

The only way not losing diamonds is keeping online, especially when your storage of diamonds is close to upgrading base or weapons. Many smart players would keep on line and do lots of PVP battles to earn eoungh diamonds, then using it up to upgrade base or weapons before quitting the game. That's the reason that those players' vault were nearly emepty when you take revenge on them.

Another advice is choosing your revenge wisely before you jumping into it. You can estimate their vault before the battle. If their diamonds could not satisfy you, just leave it. You can always check them later, waiting for the moment when they becoming fattier.