Options

Just my 2 cents

HALO22HALO22 Registered Users 5 Posts
Reference issue of campaigns not loading because of available memory.

The issue is still happening. According to the forum it appears to be common, therefore I will just be patient and wait for the next update/upgrade. Do you have any idea when that will be?

New issue, I have watched approximently 20 mins of videos to get free gold, none have awarded. Is there a time delay or is this option no longer available? One assumption I had was once I reached a certain level it is not required or available. If this is the case then maybe remove the temptation.

Other than that I would along with many others on the forum, would like to remove previous campaigns to make room for new ones or can new challenges be added to previous campaigns already completed once certain levels are met?

Thanks for looking into this.

HALO22

Comments

• Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    HALO22 wrote: »

The issue is still happening. According to the forum it appears to be common, therefore I will just be patient and wait for the next update/upgrade. Do you have any idea when that will be?

New issue, I have watched approximently 20 mins of videos to get free gold, none have awarded. Is there a time delay or is this option no longer available? One assumption I had was once I reached a certain level it is not required or available. If this is the case then maybe remove the temptation.

Other than that I would along with many others on the forum, would like to remove previous campaigns to make room for new ones or can new challenges be added to previous campaigns already completed once certain levels are met?

HALO22

Good suggestions Halo. I have also had the issue of watching videos and getting no reward. A few times I got them the next day. Also just got about half the next day. I now take screenshots every time I watch a video so if they don't pay out I send them to customer care. They paid them back about a month and a half ago within 2 weeks. Since then all the screenshots and info I've tur over to customer care hasn't bee answered in a month!!!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    HALO22 wrote: »

HALO22

Next update is coming soon, but we don't release hard dates until we are a week out.

If you quit out of the game entirely and then relaunch, sometimes the offers will show up. However, there is a limit on the number of offers that will payout and unfortunately, they don't message you when that limit has been hit. If it's not paying out anymore, then you've hit that limit. :/
  • Options
    Then why does the free gold video option still appear lit and let you watch videos??? So we watched videos that y'all get paid to show and we don't get paid for them.....???? Sounds like if you offer the videos for gold and it plays that's yalls issue and the customer should still be compensated. Where in writing does it have any mention of this in the customer care section??? This doesn't fall under the no refund policy because we didn't purchase anything.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Next update is coming soon, but we don't release hard dates until we are a week out.

If you quit out of the game entirely and then relaunch, sometimes the offers will show up. However, there is a limit on the number of offers that will payout and unfortunately, they don't message you when that limit has been hit. If it's not paying out anymore, then you've hit that limit. :/

I sure hope I misunderstand you on this.... If we watch a video for gold then gold should be payed out. You cant hide behind another of all the glitches in this game and just say "sorry". Then this is a scam!!
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Completely agree bys!!!! I'd like them to show me in writing were it says that about a limit of pay outs.
  • Options
    kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    Completely agree bys!!!! I'd like them to show me in writing were it says that about a limit of pay outs.

I usually could get one chance to watch a video per day and get 1 free gold, then have to wait for another day or two. Strange thing is I do have the message said "No videos available" when I try to watch another vedio. Is it possible that I'm using android system ?
  • Options
    TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    You can go back on old campaigns to play for cash rather than waiting. I like having old campaigns around.