Options

dieing of thirst in an ocean of water

kiwikanekiwikane Registered Users 5 Posts
I have a quarter of million in $$ but frustrated as I can not get enough diamonds, the pvp will give me 200 - 500 each fight and sometimes 900 but the upgrades are 4000 diamonds

I tried the free gold but even with contacting the support about non payment

my wife complains about me spending real $$ on the game

I enjoyed the pvp tournament when it first came out but tired of it as of the tiny payouts of the fights

You earn big $$ but they do nothing without diamonds and you try and save up and someone robs you when you are offline because life calls

I enjoyed the game but now frustrated

Comments

• Options
    NthNth Registered Users 12 Posts
    Agree 100%. I've got tons of cash but it's useless, and there's no way for me to build up diamonds because they keep getting stollen almost as fast as I can generate and win them.

I looked through my social log, all 20 pages of it, and my base defense literally NEVER won. Literally every time someone attacked me my base defense was defeated. And of course there's no way I can reasonably build up my base defenses because I can't save up enough diamonds. I don't know how their program is choosing appropriate opponents for who should be matched up against who in PVP matches, but whatever criteria they're basing it on makes the PVP match up system *COMPLETELY* borked.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    kiwikane wrote: »
    I have a quarter of million in $$ but frustrated as I can not get enough diamonds, the pvp will give me 200 - 500 each fight and sometimes 900 but the upgrades are 4000 diamonds

I tried the free gold but even with contacting the support about non payment

my wife complains about me spending real $$ on the game

I enjoyed the pvp tournament when it first came out but tired of it as of the tiny payouts of the fights

You earn big $$ but they do nothing without diamonds and you try and save up and someone robs you when you are offline because life calls

I enjoyed the game but now frustrated

cash will get you some good weapons when the next update rolls out,just wait for it,i have got mantis and nighthawk for cash,actually there is no need to spend too much money in this game,because every week we are getting new weapons,so it's better to play safe and get in the region of 100-250,just my viewpoint of playing,take care