Here We Go Again

KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
Some people are already ranked with thousands of AP. And whatta ya know, same people in the top that are always in the top. I know they took advantage of the system and got thousands of gold bars for next to nothing, but, it's so unfair for the rest of us playing without the extra cheating help. They should be banned and allow the real players to compete in the tournaments.

Yeah. I know it's just a game. But still. You're a bleeping loser for cheating.

Comments

• PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Yea, it's just a game, but you've probably spent some real money and a ton of hours playing to get where you are (I have anyway). Despite that, you'll never be truly competitive because whether you call it a "cheats" or "glitches", a few advantaged players will always be at the top of the tournament leaderboard, and there's nothing you can do about it. The situation is very frustrating.

I'm going to revise my Amazon rating of the game down and post a statement to that effect -- it's not much, but that's all I can do.
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Na. I see a new guy at the#1 spot most of today. But how do you think ppl are getting gold for next to nothing??? I know players racked up thousands of energy bars when a few lucky ppl could buy energy with virtual dollars won in the game instead of gold. Now I wish I would have got that deal!!! Those ppl will win every time until they run out of almost unlimited energy or quit playing. Now that surely isn't fair!!!!
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Someone posted that they'd bought over 300 energy for in-game cash fairly recently. Assuming that what they claimed was true rather than simply an attempt to agitate other players, that would mean that the "glitches" still crop up from time to time. Additionally, I've seen "Contract Killer: Sniper" game hacks that will supposedly allow you to add thousands in gold and Energy in online searches. Most "smelled" like malware to me, but if some players have working hacks, that might explain another part of what's happening.

Since the game can't be played offline, GLU should be able to securely maintain the player gold and "extra energy" reserve attributes on their servers, and to implement transactional protocols that would prevent tampering. However, they haven't shown any willingness to address the problem, and so long as the glitched/hacked players aren't too widespread, GLU makes more money because other players buy more gold trying to compete against inflated Assassin Point totals in tournaments so I doubt that they'll ever make really fixing the issue a priority.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Yeah. I know it's just a game. But still. You're a bleeping loser for cheating.

very well said,its so bad that people are cheating when we are spending our hard earned money for this game,there should be some way for glu to stop this,i am always thinking that nobody will spend so much money for playing this game,its just pure cheating
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    very well said,its so bad that people are cheating when we are spending our hard earned money for this game,there should be some way for glu to stop this,i am always thinking that nobody will spend so much money for playing this game,its just pure cheating

I'm not good with computers or had an idea how people may cheat....on the service maintanence problem I lost all my progress never get help from GLU, I stardy from botton and I had spend a lot of money to get where I'm now.. It sucks ... But here we are making rich thise people.
  • saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    yup, i have seen someone playing with a million gold playing. so the hack of getting a million gold must be easily available on googling it.
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    I looked it up and it's out there and easy to do. Especially for androids from what I've seen. But ppl cheat at everything. Just comes with the territory. Heck if I wasn't worried about getting a virus on my computer and possibly losing the progress I've made after months of playing this app I woulf think about trying it. Lol. Na it wouldn't be the same as really earning things the old fashion way. Gives me a sense of accomplishment even though it's a dumb little game. Lol.