Options

PVP for prices

capcap Registered Users 10 Posts
PVP for prices started 16 hours ago, and there are already people who scored more than 10000 points, how is that possible having 25 points for one victory after winning 7th fight in a row?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    cap wrote: »
    PVP for prices started 16 hours ago, and there are already people who scored more than 10000 points, how is that possible having 25 points for one victory after winning 7th fight in a row?

Thank you in advance!

1st place has 13066 points this makes even if he would win all fights without losing even one - 522 fights*25points each. how is this possible???
  • Options
    babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    With top machine and tesla , and buying full bar constant . My point is just 9000 T_T
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    No no. Right now first place is just now 10,060 points. That's 406 matches straight. Do the math. Guys probably been playing almost constant since midnight central time.
  • Options
    Im in android , leaderboard in ios is easier than in android , top 5 in ios is equal to top 6-15 in android
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    With top machine and tesla , and buying full bar constant . My point is just 9000 T_T

It's getting a bit annoying with the same people always in top. I don't think they have bought lots and lots of gold for real money. I could be wrong but I guess it must be easy for GLU to check that up??
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    You want the best gun , pay the money and spend time to get it , if you dont have time and money , you must accept it . It likes real life ^_^
  • Options
    You want the best gun , pay the money and spend time to get it , if you dont have time and money , you must accept it . It likes real life ^_^

I want to collect gold together to get a Tesla. 50gold i can get for 2500 points. this is possible. is there a way to get more gold besides 5gold per level in career mode?

Weapons prices are extremely high!!!
  • Options
    Be in top 100 , free videos , free download apps ^_^
  • Options
    Be in top 100 , free videos , free download apps ^_^

i play on a daily basis and pretty much, still i do not know how long it will take till top 100. do you mean top 100 in overall standings or pvp temporary tournaments?
  • Options
    Top 100 in each event
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    I did it last weekend without buying energy. Played every hour. Not much sleep. Lol. 40 minute naps.
  • Options
    Me too , i just play for machine and tesla event , to be in top 5 in android i have to get at least 40 000 points , 10 000 points per day and takes 8-10 hours T_T
  • Options
    gab0gab0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Stupid question may be ... Is it required to have tesla and heavy both,to use one of them in PvP matches?
  • Options
    It isnt requried but it helps u finish the game faster and easier
  • Options
    gab0gab0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks for answer :)
  • Options
    kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    I did it last weekend without buying energy. Played every hour. Not much sleep. Lol. 40 minute naps.

In Android system, competition of event is more intense, there is no way to be top100 without buying energy. Usually you need more than 8 or 9 thousands AP to keep in top100.

It's crazy to spend so much gold in order to be in top 100, since returns is merely 50 gold.
  • Options
    Yes , its true ^_^
  • Options
    Yes , its true ^_^

Does this mean that you buy energy? how comes that you make 10 000 a day?
  • Options
    Buy energy bar when there is a vip event , keep it until the event that you need . Play 8-10 hours constantly ^_^
  • Options
    Buy energy bar when there is a vip event , keep it until the event that you need . Play 8-10 hours constantly ^_^

how much do you spend per tournament?

this game is extremely expensive. do the really believe someone pays 78euro for one gun?!?!
  • Options
    Its about 300$ for top 5 reward ^_^
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Its about 300$ for top 5 reward ^_^

wow,300$,its too much!