Missions won't load

EkkkEkkk Registered Users 1 Posts
Don't know what happened, but all of a sudden the contracts won't load. Including pvp. It starts ok, takes my diamonds and energy then just gets stuck at the load screen. Let it go for about 45 minutes and it never loaded. Can I get some help please?!

Comments

• JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    Ekkk wrote: »
    Don't know what happened, but all of a sudden the contracts won't load. Including pvp. It starts ok, takes my diamonds and energy then just gets stuck at the load screen. Let it go for about 45 minutes and it never loaded. Can I get some help please?!

Same here. Got some image / pictures but dont know how to post images here. Everytime I try, it won't load and when you look at the at the battle log after restarting, I've lost the game but no diamonds lost. Fortunately, its not an pvp weekend event or I'll be surely won't be advancing in the pvp points.
    Also, can't load the campaign for the past few days.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Same here, and all start when I was able to load the last region, before that my game was fast and no problems at all, now it's slow and sometimes nothing loads. Have to try many times and restart the game.
    I hope that don't get worse with the new update coming .