Diamonds being taken while online.

BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
I understood up to now that the only way to protect yourself from being attacked was to stay online. I've posted in the past that diamonds were taken while I was online but there was maybe a tiny doubt that the net went out for a short time.

This time I'm certain. In the last hour I lost over 9,000 diamonds to Sepet and Dato while I was, without any shadow of a doubt, online. Since posting this another 5,030 diamonds have been taken by Ghost. I'm still online.

And once your hit like this it looks like the diamonds you collect are not added to your total. I assume that has to do with the previous attack. Thing is I can't see how many diamonds are actually being taken..............

Anyone else have this problem?

Is there an official Glu policy on this? lol

Android tablet

Comments

• BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    This is starting to **** me off. I just reached a particular amount of diamonds I needed for an upgrade. I hit the upgrade button.
    A message appears saying ''server needs to be resynchronized'' something like that. The game shuts down and restarts.

My upgrade hasn't been started and I now have 8,000 diamonds less so to upgrade I have to go back and earn diamonds again.

Close to saying goodbye here.

Android tablet.
  • zeebequezeebeque Registered Users 9 Posts
    Unfortunately - same thing happened to me while ago. Staying online and two guys at the same time (!!!) attacked me with 2 x 4860 diamonds lost... ***?!!
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    zeebeque wrote: »
    Unfortunately - same thing happened to me while ago. Staying online and two guys at the same time (!!!) attacked me with 2 x 4860 diamonds lost... ***?!!

It happen to me six times, on a row and I was in playing how it happen, don't know but it really makes people upset. Specially when . You are playing because you need it.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    Stef just hit me for 3,845 diamonds while I was online.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    same with me,while i was online i lost 3 times,don't know what happened
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I've had it happen when my cable internet connection drops. The game automatically restarts once the connection is restored, but while it's down I'm vulnerable to attack.

My Kindle Wi-Fi indicator remains "connected", but if your underlying Internet connection drops then I believe Glu's servers will classify you as being offline, so available as a PvP match target.
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    I've had it happen when my cable internet connection drops. The game automatically restarts once the connection is restored, but while it's down I'm vulnerable to attack.

My Kindle Wi-Fi indicator remains "connected", but if your underlying Internet connection drops then I believe Glu's servers will classify you as being offline, so available as a PvP match target.

This used to happen to me all the time. Since I've upgraded my router and updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 8.1.3 and did a total phone restoration I mean backed up everything to iCloud and iTunes then deleted my iCloud off my phone and started it back from scratch the phone that is. My game progres stayed and haven't had an issue that was about a week ago. But my phone is still active with AT&T so it jumps back to 4g LTE if the Internet service has a issue. I've probably just been lucky a lot to bc I'll get off the game for a call or text and hardly ever get attacked. Plus having a maxed out short range base helps. But I feel y'all's pain. But I'm in a good mood because GLU just paid me back over 650 gold for all my pvp lock ups and all the other bugs. Took a month and a half!!! I really think that Mudassar guy is the only customer service guy the really have. The only times I've gotten a response it's been from him and that the only name I've heard anyone on these forums say responded to them!!! Lmao. Good luck guys.