***! I'm getting attacked every 15 minutes!!!

NthNth Registered Users 12 Posts
Since this afternoon i've been playing my PVP till all the energy is gone, then I come back in 20 minutes and i've been attacked at least once, sometimes even twice! This has been happening half the day! This afternoon I had close to full diamonds, and even though i've been playing a ton of PVP and collecting my generated diamonds since then, now my diamond storage is actually *DOWN* to half because i've had my diamonds stolen FASTER than I can generate and PVP win them! ***!!!!!!

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Nth wrote: »
    Since this afternoon i've been playing my PVP till all the energy is gone, then I come back in 20 minutes and i've been attacked at least once, sometimes even twice! This has been happening half the day! This afternoon I had close to full diamonds, and even though i've been playing a ton of PVP and collecting my generated diamonds since then, now my diamond storage is actually *DOWN* to half because i've had my diamonds stolen FASTER than I can generate and PVP win them! ***!!!!!!

Yes, diamond stealing is a part of the game. Usually the only way to not be attacked is to be signed on to the game, but people have been attacked while signed on to the game as well; although that is more of a game glitch.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • NthNth Registered Users 12 Posts
    Obviously getting attacked is part of the game, which is totally fine, but I'm getting attacked to the point where no matter what I do my diamond supply is going DOWN.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Yes, diamond stealing is a part of the game. Usually the only way to not be attacked is to be signed on to the game, but people have been attacked while signed on to the game as well; although that is more of a game glitch.

A bit more than a glitch.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »
    A bit more than a glitch.

How long has it been since you've been attacked while signed on? I can't remember, but I think the last time for me was two weeks ago.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    yesterday. I've posted about this several times cos it happens to me on a
    regular basis and always large amounts of diamonds involved.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    i got attacked while online in the last pvp also,maybe around 4-5 times,hope the update will fix everything