Options

isn't time to start raising the milestone prizes?

DicemanDiceman Registered Users 4 Posts
I mean, only 1500 diamonds when you hit 600 points? 5000 diamonds when you reach 1500 points? I mean the 50 gold at 2500 seems reasonable, but the other milestones prizes are pretty weak. Just saying

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I think the even bigger issue is the gap between the 2,500 milestone and the 20,000+ it takes to win a weapon. You can wait a week or so and purchase a weapon from the store that will take down top defenses; for the same gold you would have to spend in a single PVP tournament and you wouldn't have to spend 96 hours straight to do it. 'Just saying'.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I think the even bigger issue is the gap between the 2,500 milestone and the 20,000+ it takes to win a weapon. You can wait a week or so and purchase a weapon from the store that will take down top defenses; for the same gold you would have to spend in a single PVP tournament and you wouldn't have to spend 96 hours straight to do it. 'Just saying'.

What do you by waiting a week and then purchasing a weapon? Are you collecting gold in some way I haven't found out about yet or buying it?

Android tablet
  • Options
    BrendanF wrote: »
    What do you by waiting a week and then purchasing a weapon? Are you collecting gold in some way I haven't found out about yet or buying it?

Android tablet

I watch commercials for 1 gold each and get the 50 gold for the 2500AP milestone. It takes a while to collect the gold that way, but I can do it on my time schedule.

The main point I was making is that in order to win a better weapon in PVP that isn't offered in the store, you spend more gold to buy energy to win PVP then the gold it takes to purchase weapon from the store. The PVP 1-5 weapons are much more powerful than weapons available in the store, but the 6-15 PVP weapons are pretty close to a top store weapon, and the 16-50 PVP weapons are below the top store weapons.

So why spend more gold, more time, and no guaranteed result to get the same or lessor weapon? Unless you're a top 5 PVP placement, which takes multiple thousands of gold, brings you closer to the probability of competing with people that used the free gold game glitch and/or simply used the hacked version of the game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Obviously HARLEY2015, with his 40,477 Assassin Points, does not agree with my logic. LOL!

7110 Assassin Points is the maximum you can get without spending gold to buy energy. Assuming you play for 96 hours, with a maximum break of 58 minutes.

40477-7110 = 33367 divided by 25AP/match is 1334 extra energy bars. 3 energy for 20 gold. That's about 8898 gold spent on extra energy.

Even #15 in PVP has 13000 AP, so 1571 gold spent on extra energy?

The last 1550 gold I spent was to purchase the "Snowstorm Elite" (750 gold, Tesla with power 11040) and the "Pernach" (800 gold, Heavy with power 11040).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    Diceman wrote: »
    I mean, only 1500 diamonds when you hit 600 points? 5000 diamonds when you reach 1500 points? I mean the 50 gold at 2500 seems reasonable, but the other milestones prizes are pretty weak. Just saying

And the diamonds can be taken in a single attack after all that work...................
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    It took me over 3300 gold to win the Torrent Tesla rifle tournament before last. I could have placed top five this last event for a whole lot less bc the difference between 1st and 5th was almost 20,000 points!!! Nobody in their right mind spent say 5,000 gold this past weekend to place first at 40,000 points!!! Lmao. I didn't need that lil sniper rifle!!! That was just showing off. Not saying Harley has a cheat app. But the ones out for a regular device are bs. But they have them for jailbroken devices that work. No virtual gun is worth hundreds of real dollars. I believe I'll save my cash for a .50 cal BMG real sniper rifle.