Losing diamonds 1 hour challenge! 74,018 diamonds in an hour; who can top that?!

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
Has anyone had all 128,000 diamonds stolen from their safe within 1 hour?

So far I've been attacked a maximum of 10 times within an hour for a total loss of 74,018 diamonds. Fun fact: 1 attacker was assigned to attack me 5 times in a row, without using revenge, and got 34,379 in 10-15 minutes; a pretty impressive record on it's own.

Has anyone beat that?

And I guess in the spirit of competition, what is the maximum amount of diamonds you've won in an hour? Total amount of diamonds gained, minus the amount of diamonds spent for the match; so exclude zero cost 'revenge' function and your diamond production fund.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Fun fact: 1 attacker was assigned to attack me 5 times in a row, without using revenge, and got 34,379 in 10-15 minutes; a pretty impressive record on it's own.

I guess those attackers did use revenge from their battle log continuously. I've done that before when I needed diamonds to upgrade my base or weapon. I would search opponents from my battle log, choosing the one who had a large number of diamonds and do the revenge. If that rich opponent had attacked me serveral times in the past and the records were still kept in the battle log, I would revenge continuously to earn diamonds as many as possible from that rich but unlucky opponent.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    kuojunhon wrote: »
    I guess those attackers did use revenge from their battle log continuously. I've done that before when I needed diamonds to upgrade my base or weapon. I would search opponents from my battle log, choosing the one who had a large number of diamonds and do the revenge. If that rich opponent had attacked me serveral times in the past and the records were still kept in the battle log, I would revenge continuously to earn diamonds as many as possible from that rich but unlucky opponent.
    Maybe GLU changed the way the revenge function works recently. The last time I see I was successfully attacked where my social log does not give me the option to use revenge is 7 days ago.

This is how revenge worked a week ago:
    If you use revenge to attack, the player you attack doesn't get the option to use revenge. So if you look at your social log and don't see the revenge option, it means the attacker already used the revenge function to attack you and therefore you can't use revenge to attack them back.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Alright everyone, I have 128,000 in the safe and 13,300 in the production fund. I'm signing off of the game for an hour, let's see what you can do!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Alright everyone, I have 128,000 in the safe and 13,300 in the production fund. I'm signing off of the game for an hour, let's see what you can do!

What's your in game name?
    There were only 3 winners in the hour, but they all got the maximum 9700 diamond reward. Rig007, VB1960, and Rthomp3855...you're welcome!

1 hour off game = 3 attacks = 29,100 diamonds stolen/loss. So from 128,000 it's down to 98,900.

After I won 3 PVP matches, I increased the safe to 106,266. So with the 13300 from my collection fund, my safe is back to 119,566.

Let's try again! Will you be a part of the next hour give-a-way?!!

Ready, set, GO!!!!!!
    iPhone 4, usually.
    3 winners in this last hour as well and because I only started with 119,566 in the safe and 0 in the production fund, those 3 attackers didn't get as many diamonds this time:
    9700 to Huntermd
    9294 to William88
    8728 to Iwb

1 hour off game = 3 attacks = 27,722 diamonds stolen/loss.

Another fun fact: To get to the maximum single cost of a PVP match, 1240 diamonds, you will have to first spend 125+250+375+500+620+745+870+995+1120....then you can spend 1240 for as many times as you want to.

So if you really want to lose diamonds quickly, sign off of the game on Saturday, and if you need help getting rid of the rest of the diamonds, just keep pressing the 'find new target' button.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ulwulw Registered Users 7 Posts
    From where are the diamonds stolen? From production fund or from safe box or from both? I can't understand😗😗:s
    ulw wrote: »
    From where are the diamonds stolen? From production fund or from safe box or from both? I can't understand����:s

Diamonds will be stolen from both places.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ulwulw Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you for answer. Now I thik, I will delete the game.