Error 116300

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
hi friends
anybody having network error 116300?i can't get the game open from today morning,i am using iphone 5S and my os is 8.1.3.

Comments

• bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    hi friends
    anybody having network error 116300?i can't get the game open from today morning,i am using iphone 5S and my os is 8.1.3.

I get a "Server maintenance" message when I try to play so I guess that GLU this time has control (??) of it...
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    i can play deer hunter and kim?why can't i play this game?????feels so freaking
    i can play deer hunter and kim?why can't i play this game?????feels so freaking

I guess that it has to do with the 2.0 update that is coming today.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    bys wrote: »
    I guess that it has to do with the 2.0 update that is coming today.

wow,are you sure the update is going to be released today!!!! it would be so great
    wow,are you sure the update is going to be released today!!!! it would be so great

this is from the pinned post "Content update"

===========================
    Content Update!
    The new v2.0 update is coming out tonight and we wanted to let you in on some of what is in the update:

New base defender: Drones!
    ·Drones are new consumable items that come in two types; Machine Gun and Rocket Launcher
    ·Collect drone parts from playing PVP to assemble drones to defend your base. Higher rarity drones have higher stats
    ·When your base is attacked a Drone consumable will be used automatically in the defense of your base
    ·Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds. Higher rarity drones reward higher Diamonds

Change to event prizing!
    ·Obtain weapon parts from events to build new guns
    ·The top two ranking tiers of the weekend’s pvp event have been expanded to allow more winners of the 1st and 2nd place guns
    ·Ranking tiers 3-7 will win parts of the 2nd place gun that can be completed in the bracketed leaderboard

New PVP Event: Bracketed Leaderboards!
    ·Following the weekend PvP event, we will run daily bracketed mini pvp events that will be based on your placement in the weekend’s event
    ·Runs Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. 3 chances to win!
    ·Each bracket will be made of 30 players
    ·Players that made at least 8.5k AP will battle in the Gold bracket to win an exclusive weapon
    ·Players that made at least 2.5k AP will battle in the Silver bracket to win weapon parts to assemble weapons from the PvP event
    ·Players that made at least 100 AP will battle in the Bronze bracket to win either weapon parts or rare drone parts
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    wow,thanks a lot bys,have been waiting a long time for the new update!thanks again for the info