Options

Campaigns won't download

HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
I am halfway done with World on Fire, and suddenly that campaign and all the others won't either. They load to 93%, and fails. There's a retry button warning you that if this happens repeatedly, to try shutting down the game and restarting, which hasn't worked. Obviously this has been an issue if there is a warning. Any solutions?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The server is down for upgrade since 10 pm PST. Nothing will load. The site is still off line. Take a look at the upgrade thread. hopefully they will get the new version up and running soon.
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks, but it's actually been like this for me for a couple of weeks. I've kept myself busy by playing pvp, but I'm worried about this continuing into the next update.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Halfassed wrote: »
    Thanks, but it's actually been like this for me for a couple of weeks. I've kept myself busy by playing pvp, but I'm worried about this continuing into the next update.

The download region problem is worse in the new version.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    OldSchoolD6OldSchoolD6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not only are the particular regions not downloading correctly, the error message is to check my internet connect. There is nothing wrong with my connection.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Same error to check internet connection. More bugs to deal with.....
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Using iPhone 4, iOS 7: After downloading the 120+MB new campaign content (Brazil) and playing 6 new campaign sections, the game asks to restart, and asks to download Brazil for a second time. 2nd attempt to download Brazil, which I already have downloaded, I received the internet connection error, which is false, my internet is great.

Had to manually restart the game 3 times so far and every time I restart the game I have to download Brazil again; although the 2 time downloading isn't really downloading anything which is indicated by the download percentage ticker going from 0% to 100% quickly. The 3rd 'download' took less time to reach 100%.
    iPhone 4, usually.