lost gold

Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
:eek:has anyone else lost gold by hacker or game glitch. I lost 2300 gold somehow. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Ohh,that's bad,anyway it's first time I am hearing that someone stole our diamonds,contact the customer care
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Turned in a customer service ticket haven't even seen a acknowledge notice. Come on admin at least let me know if you got it
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    When y'all send in a customer service ticket yall do it from this forum website??? Just curious bc I've always contacted customer care directly through the game. It usually takes a month to get resolved but I've gotten over 1000 gold from videos not paying out, PvP lock ups, error codes and lost diamonds. I've sent hundreds of screen shots along with every message though. I've never sent a customer service ticket though.
    Yes I sent it through the game. But usually they give you a note back saying they received it
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Good luck to you man. That's some screwed up sh!t!!! I know they have cheat hacks for this game that work especially if your device is jailbroken. But never heard of any hack as to being able to steal other peoples gold. If I was you I'd hammer customer care until I got my gold back. It'll take a while but you'll get it.
    I just turned in a ticket from the website and got a response. Just wait and see if anything comes of it now
    Still waiting LOL
    This thread is just so everyone knows that you can have diamonds stolen too
    I meant gold LOL
    Still waiting for response
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Randy59,

They did receive your ticket however you have sent them from several sources and multiple duplicate tickets. the more tickets you send the longer it takes. it is not recommended to send these tickets via email. We have an in-game system that puts you in touch with our agents for the correct game.

-please do not send multiple tickets
    -Please use the in game support feature

I will ask them to respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    :eek:has anyone else lost gold by hacker or game glitch. I lost 2300 gold somehow. Any help would be appreciated.

That would be pretty messed up if a hacker was able to actually hack the GLU server to take gold away from another player versus just tricking the server with a false copy of the game to receive more gold for themselves.

Unfortunately I'm hoping that this is a game glitch that can be fixed by GLU versus GLU not being able to defend the game server from hackers. Yikes.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I did get a email from glu and they are trying to find out more about how this happened so maybe this won't happen to anyone else. I really don't care if I get my gold back just hate to see it happen to anyone else
    Thanks Admin. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anybody else