Content Update!

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    I can confirm that the regions are working now even though I think there is a glitch in the open contracts.
    The open contracts in Global Assault gives around $ 6000 while the open contracts in World on Fire now gives $ 365 (I can't check now but I think) and before the update the World on Fire contracts gave around $ 4000.

Yeah before the update I was getting more XP/cash in Global Assault, then I was in World on Fire, but it was closer to 38XP versus 45 XP ;and $5000 versus $6250.

Now:
    Brazil: 65 XP - $8830
    World on Fire: 13 XP - $360
    Global Assault: 45 XP - $6040
    Europe: 35 XP - $1810
    Russia: 25 XP - $1790
    East Asia: 15 XP - $650
    North America: 5 XP - $360

Assuming the World on Fire reward is an obvious error, and XP consistently increases by 10; why is the cash reward vary so much? $360 - $650 - $1790 - $1810 - $6040 - Error - $8830
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    I haven't seen any update on android yet. Any other Android users have it?
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    And how should we know if we logged in at the "wrong" time??

Still same issues:
    Global Assault, World on Fire and Brazil won't download. Other regions download ok.
    Still resynching with server error on most revenge-pvp.
    Still Opponent can't be found.
    Still often stuck on loading the game.

Another one popped up: Network error 111000.
    Still it's strange that the error message is "Check your internet connection" when the problem is the GLU servers.

iPhone 6+, iOS 8.1.3
    My exp. : I got it b4. Possible to reinstall after backup.
    - when I knew the new update coming soon, I back up my game on iTunes or itool ;). Then I just play...when new update released, I no update game but del whole game.And I restore from iTunes or itool. After that, update the game as requested. It works fine for me with iPad 2, iOS 7.1. The backup is similar with window ghost :) restore what you are backed up.
    Most important : no back up - no del game.
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    I don't see any update as yet? When is the update coming out for android?
    Using iPhone with 2.0.0 version of the game.

GLU - FYI - I got attacked while signed on to the game. Bu-bye 9700 diamonds.

A new issue: My diamond production fund of 7750 diamonds was not added to my safe after I pressed 'collect'. The diamond production fund was reset to 0, but nothing was added to my safe.

The exact scenario: 122083 diamonds in safe; 7750 diamonds in the 'to collect' fund, so after pressing 'collect' I should have had 128000 in the safe with a remaining 1833 diamonds in the to collect fund.

After winning a PVP match and having the rewarded diamonds applied to my safe. I tried collecting diamonds from my collection fund and it did not work again.

Restarted game and was able to move 111 diamonds from the production fund to the safe.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David t, does it update automatically?
    coldhart wrote: »
    David t, does it update automatically?

Yes, when I opened the game this afternoon I automatically got a 3MB download and a 128MB download for the campaign section. I did not have to update the game through the apple app store.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Using iPhone with 2.0.0 version of the game.

GLU - FYI - I got attacked while signed on to the game. Bu-bye 9700 diamonds.

A new issue: My diamond production fund of 7750 diamonds was not added to my safe after I pressed 'collect'. The diamond production fund was reset to 0, but nothing was added to my safe.

The exact scenario: 122083 diamonds in safe; 7750 diamonds in the 'to collect' fund, so after pressing 'collect' I should have had 128000 in the safe with a remaining 1833 diamonds in the to collect fund.

After winning a PVP match and having the rewarded diamonds applied to my safe. I tried collecting diamonds from my collection fund and it did not work again.

Restarted game and was able to move 111 diamonds from the production fund to the safe.

Exact same thing has happened to me several times after being hit online and I've posted it a couple of times. Feels like you're giving diamonds to the guy who hit you long after he's gone.

Thing is you can't see how many diamonds are actually being taken from your total cache.
    Still no download for android. Am I doing something wrong
    Still no update available, come on guys get it sorted for androids
  • kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    coldhart wrote: »
    Still no update available, come on guys get it sorted for androids

Players of android system are used to being treated as inferior ones, I think what we can do is just waiting....
  • saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    android is getting server maintainance atlast! :-)
  • criemz24criemz24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    wat im gonna do to update content!?
  • FreakshowFreakshow Registered Users 12 Posts
    When will the servers be up? Been down for about 4 hours now, it is middle of the day pacific time. Please set expectations for all of us who have invest hundreds in your company.
  • erock503erock503 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i wouldn't feel dissed if I knew everyone was waiting to play. The fact that it was released to Apple users first tastes kind of sour to me. If it wasnt ready for everyone, why release it. My friend has been playing all evening on his iphone enjoying the new updates, while I can only imagine my base being pillaged. If you accept money from droid users, they shouldnt be considered a lesser priority.
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 Android version 4.4.2 through Amazon store

I am getting an error during loading of the game, "Error During Bundles Loading", and game won't start. The first time I launched the game after the update installed, it successfully downloaded 2 or 3 100+ MB bundles, but the 3rd or 4th bundle stops at 46.68 of 68.39 MB. Only option is to "Restart" but same error at the same download point comes up continuously. I have rebooted my phone twice with no impact. Game never loads due to error.
    Android S4. All I get is opponent can't be found
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Restarting this morning sent me to update at the Amazon App store, but there's only an Open button, no Update. I went to Google Play - they did have an Update button, used that and lost all XP, AP, Weapons... Sent me back to the tutorial.

Beware to all Android users that downloaded this from Amazon! Hopefully, sending in a ticket will help me recover, or am I wishing in vain?
  • Harry7040Harry7040 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Y does it constantky tell me " Cant find opponent " when I use the PvP button ??

and

Y can I not use "Revenge" on most of the guys that attacked me whilst I lost all access to the site ?? When I click on most of them it tells me it has to resynch with the database and the screen goes blank !!!

Finally, how is it that I am regularly attacked and lose diamonds when I am actually on line playing the game ????
  • FreakshowFreakshow Registered Users 12 Posts
    :mad:Continuous Resync with Server error 20400 coming up. In one case lost about 30k in diamonds, APs, both drones and parts. I am using up energy all just to lose the rewards. Looks like playing PVP is the same as Russian Roulette! This is really painful as I payed for my extra energy with real cash and now you are stealing my money. Check my account Glu (purchases), I have invested in you and this is really bad!
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    See the android update has finally arrived. The new features are great, congrats on the whole thing.
    I am having trouble with the PVP's, the controls are very jittery, hard to aim or remain still. Just PVP's, the campaign is fine.

Android tablet.
  • JohnnoJohnno Registered Users 10 Posts
    I can not even load game on android tablet. It says server maintenance please try later. It has been 24 hours now and before I had just bought gold bars. My game name is Johnno
  • JedilebaJedileba Registered Users 6 Posts
    I received 500 diamonds for my destroyed drone the very first time I was attacked, but nothing since then. Are we receiving them but not being notified?
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

For Star Wars jewelry, go to Goddardjewelry.com
    Jedileba wrote: »
    I received 500 diamonds for my destroyed drone the very first time I was attacked, but nothing since then. Are we receiving them but not being notified?

How did you know about the reward for the destroyed drone? Pop-up?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    How did you know about the reward for the destroyed drone? Pop-up?
    luckily that he got the reward.it was a zero for me.
    guess he compared the figures b4 n after PvP.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Jedileba wrote: »

I've seen that dialog once! but only once.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Harry7040Harry7040 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Re these drones !!! How do you get the silly thing that looks like a watch ( see most advanced drone ) or the the thing that looks like a toilet roll holder !!!! ??? I have loads of the ordinary bullets and the rockets but have no idea how u get these other 2 items !!!
  • imtiaz1430imtiaz1430 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi everyone iam new to this forum i dont know how to post i hv given a try,
    i updated yesterday to the new content after 1 Or 2 Pvp match i get an error message 204000 Synchronizing error Forcibly ends for a restart. my game id is imt iam using micromax Unite 2 A106 Any help in this regard by admin shall be appreciable
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Harry7040 wrote: »
    Re these drones !!! How do you get the silly thing that looks like a watch ( see most advanced drone ) or the the thing that looks like a toilet roll holder !!!! ??? I have loads of the ordinary bullets and the rockets but have no idea how u get these other 2 items !!!

I guess we will obtain them in Gold or Silver event !!
    Hahaha
    Server is working but singing the old song"unChanged melody". I saw nothing new. Level 70, no new region...only newbie.