Feedback

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SUGGESTIONS to GLU.

SUGGESTION #1: I like the idea of letting us play the Tesla/Heavy campaign sections more because they're different than the other campaigns.

An old idea we came up for Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter, for the "rare hunts" sections, was to let the special sections repeat while making them more difficult each time.

For example:
    Once you 'complete' the Tesla campaign section in "Global Assault", the Tesla section would repeat itself, but without the same reward and with a shorter time clock to complete it.

So maybe this could work:
    Round 1 is a large amount of diamonds with a 4 minute time clock (which we currently have);
    Round 2 is a few diamonds with a 3 minute time clock;

Round 3 is a large amount of cash with a 2 minute time clock;
    Round 4 is a small amount of cash with a 1 minute time clock;

Round 5 is a small amount of gold with a 45 second time clock;
    Round 6 is a larger amount of gold with a 30 second time clock.

SUGGESTION #2: I think GLU could apply that progressive repeat formula to the regular 'open contracts' which could make them more fun. GLU could keep the 'open contracts' continually open as they are now, but the progression of shortening the time clock offers a progressive challenge.

GLU: Of course spending cash/diamonds/gold could be apart of this idea as long as it's worth it and provides more playing the additional game content.

SUGGESTION #3: If we had the option to combine Sniper/Heavy and AR/Tesla; which would be REALISTIC if you were a contract killer going into an unknown situation...

And in order to do that you would have to bring two types of ammo...maybe your overall health/endurance would be decreased over time???

And if you were lucky enough to bring a Heavy/Tesla combo, maybe it would cost you something to do that???

And maybe, we could hire a helpful second assassin, that could borrow the weapons we weren't using, if we paid them???

Any thoughts, ideas, additions, or edits will be appreciated. Thanks players.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Almost forgot...piggybacking onto the 'build our own style of PVP tournaments we could buy into, like a poker game' idea...

Suggestion #4: What if we could play a PVP session until we died? Meaning that we would spend X amount of diamonds for the first PVP match, and if successful, we could automatically be assigned to another PVP match with the same amount of damage we already took in the first match? Maybe a helicopter ride from the roof animation in between bases?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • RjamesRjames Registered Users 3 Posts
    Help me i cant upgrade my weapon, i cant see my pvp points, i cant see other players base power and diamond reward... And also when i press the campaign region it will get stuck...
  • Emperor44Emperor44 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Last event PVP challenge was fatastic. I only loosed twice against my opponent when the Glu computer cracked at the middle of the PVP challenge which lead me to loosed my position to third grade in the class to win a great price. I had all my rewards. Thanks for that! But I still don't get my Gold my reward on previous advertisement. Secondly the diamond to upgrade on this event it too much please do something about it thanks! I'm still waiting for my loose on that reconnection during PVP and I'm ready for the next PVP event challenge. I'm using iPhone 6 to play, name of player is … EMPEROR007
  • CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Not sure how you go about finding bugs or mention of them on forum but here ya go for today. Only in regard of a small download maybe hour n half ago. There's other stuff but one thing at a time. This is most recent for me. You added a heavy trial and a tesla trial to follow that one. Neither had option to buy. So now our games might not offer that when you actually intend to release them. Also, since that 6mb download my pvp has been an issue. I ran flawless 280+ kill streak in pvp event. You add that trial missions. I get attacked online, even during a pvp match I'm in. And I've dropped the fight twice loading in and once more after I won leaving I got dropped all count as losses. Internet is still good. Just issue since that small download.
  • REVMEUPREVMEUP Registered Users 8 Posts
    Why can't I download world on fire...said to delete some apps...I deleted 4 other games I play...have plenty of space and still can't download world on fire...ant suggestions?
  • robertestxrobertestx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is this game dead? It has never work since I've had it installed. I hear the audio I can even get one shot off, but the screen stays black. no pop out to map, no nothing, just black.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    robertestx wrote: »
    Is this game dead? It has never work since I've had it installed. I hear the audio I can even get one shot off, but the screen stays black. no pop out to map, no nothing, just black.

Have you tried:

Restarting your device?
    Uninstalling and then installing the game:

What is the device you are using to attempt to play the game?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Coke wrote: »
    Not sure how you go about finding bugs or mention of them on forum but here ya go for today. Only in regard of a small download maybe hour n half ago. There's other stuff but one thing at a time. This is most recent for me. You added a heavy trial and a tesla trial to follow that one. Neither had option to buy. So now our games might not offer that when you actually intend to release them. Also, since that 6mb download my pvp has been an issue. I ran flawless 280+ kill streak in pvp event. You add that trial missions. I get attacked online, even during a pvp match I'm in. And I've dropped the fight twice loading in and once more after I won leaving I got dropped all count as losses. Internet is still good. Just issue since that small download.

The weapon trails you mention are meant to not have the weapons for purchase after the mission. Those specific heavy weapons will be available via other means (even direct purchase) at later dates.

The PvP drop issue is known and being worked on by the dev team.
  • TMIGTMIG Registered Users 2 Posts
    {"os_version":"iOS 8.1.3 (12B466)","bug_type":"110"}
    Incident Identifier: 1EB396C8-9DC0-4796-9B56-DE7A580947A2
    CrashReporter Key: ed090ab76283956c4aacbd8d69d22bb7a2535124
    Hardware Model: iPad2,5
    Date/Time: 2015-02-24 19:08:42.561 -0800
    OS Version: iOS 8.1.3 (12B466)

CRC ERR!
    What ever this coding is, is what is causing my IPad mini to keep crashing and restarting my iPad after one or 2 Pvp and campaign matches. It's literally bankrupting my diamond vault and my sanity. Please tell me there is a fix for this. Thanks. TMIG
  • TMIGTMIG Registered Users 2 Posts
    Does anybody ever look at the questions on this form? I can't seem to get an answer no matter what I try to do.
  • Rafael souza 30Rafael souza 30 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Meu CKS, não está reconhecendo a internet , sendo que minha internet está normal , o que pode ser ?
  • Lord*daveLord*dave Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got download new update on my iphone but when i finish downloading its a lot of log.. Then
    When i check it again my character level reset from the start i played it.. All my weapon and everything i played for allmost 6 months will deleted.. I hope you can help to back my character when you update your version 😰😥😪😠
  • StageofHistoryStageofHistory Registered Users 18 Posts
    Coke wrote: »
    Handles wrote: »
    The weapon trails you mention are meant to not have the weapons for purchase after the mission. Those specific heavy weapons will be available via other means (even direct purchase) at later dates.

The PvP drop issue is known and being worked on by the dev team.

I've had this problem too many times, as well as after a successful PvP when trying to load back to the matching page... Very frustrating to lose your streak like that, particularly now that bar is set even higher in the tournaments! Glad to hear a fix may be on the way- Maybe a local cache of data that can be held until sync'd?
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi everytime I go to revenge I get the message: Resynchronizatin with server needed. The Game will now restart.
    Error Code: 204000.
    This is everytime, and very anoying.
  • FreakshowFreakshow Registered Users 12 Posts
    I just got a Resynchronizatin with server needed. The Game will now restart. Error Code: 204000. I lost my progress: 30k in diamonds, 2 drones I crafted, and parts collected for crafting guns along with the 13 wins and AP I just got in PVP. This is VERY concerning as energy is very expensive and the gun parts are extremely difficult to come by. What is going on?
  • FreakshowFreakshow Registered Users 12 Posts
    I get "Opponent Can't be found" 95%+ of time when using find target. Need to use social to attack other players.
  • qmt327qmt327 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello my fellow players!

We are opening this thread so that you, the players, can provide feedback on anything in game. Be it events and/or "bugs" that you come across.

Please describe the issue you are reporting and provide any screen shots or even video if you can. Also please provide us with what type of device you are using and what OS version you are on.

As always please follow forum rules when posting.

Just lost a match lost 15 game win streak and energy game crashed
    Is this some kind of joke? I'm collecting my diamonds into my safe and nothing is going, so I'm collecting the diamonds are going but not into my safe, I've been losing thousands but now I'm getting hacked off with it.
  • donovan galetkadonovan galetka Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've worked hard to get my base bank upgraded. Diamonds I earn over time don't go to my bank when I try to collect. They just go away. I've lost around 20,000 now. Wasting my time. I'm playing on an Android version 4.4.2 Please fix this so I can upgrade. The only diamonds I can receive are from battles, which I do get when there can be an opponent found. Aargh, please fix both problems. Longfeather is my avatar's name. Thank you.
    Hi, the problem I have is nearly everytime I collect my diamonds nothing apears in my volt, I just lost another 5000+ diamonds, I daren't guess how many I've already lost but I'm getting pretty ****ed off with it.
    I'm using a Samsung Note4.
    coldhart is my game name.
  • frankie1951frankie1951 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My diamonds seem to disappear into thin air. Have sent several msg. No replies. I play on Kindle Fire HD.
    I just lost another 4000+ beginning to get really hacked off with the game.
    I hit collect and one big diamond goes into the volt ut nothing g registers, pointless playing if your gonna keep losing thousands of diamonds, needs sorting pretty quickly (and reimbursing or something to show good will) but not gonna hold my breath.
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    I've worked hard to get my base bank upgraded. Diamonds I earn over time don't go to my bank when I try to collect. They just go away. I've lost around 20,000 now. Wasting my time. I'm playing on an Android version 4.4.2 Please fix this so I can upgrade. The only diamonds I can receive are from battles, which I do get when there can be an opponent found. Aargh, please fix both problems. Longfeather is my avatar's name. Thank you.

Ok,noted. Pls spend some real $ to upgrade yr base as our coder need $ to survive too ;)
  • NessarobertNessarobert Registered Users 4 Posts
    Purchased 480 golds for $19.99 and was charged $49.99. Glu needs to rectify immediately. Trial Pay also faulty in issuing awards.
    Completed 2 programs and never got email confirmations. When contacting customer support they want information that was never issued. Purchase TurboTax services and registered for another. Got undated with spam coupon emails and telemarketer phone calls.
    I purchase 480 gold for $19.99 and was charged $49.99. Definitely will be contacting CC company to dispute charge and won't be spending anything more on this game sight
    How did you contact ITunes store for refund?
  • POYAPOYA Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,

I've spend near 700 gold this morning and i didn't receieve the VIP EVENT reward.
  • Harry7040Harry7040 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Y does the game suddenly drop out and the screen go blank whilst in the middle of a battle ?? Also............many times, during a battle, the game jams and you cannot move the sniper at all ?? Eventually ................seeing as you cant move or shoot.......or do anything !!!.......the time runs out ands you lose !!!
  • Harry7040Harry7040 Registered Users 10 Posts
    How do you get the most powerful drone available ??? What do you have to do to get the appropriate energy charge/bullets etc ??