possible rewards

BJG73BJG73 Registered Users 20 Posts
has anyone worked out how the possible rewards works. sometimes i get 1 reward other times i get 3 and then none. help would be appreciated

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    BJG73 wrote: »
    has anyone worked out how the possible rewards works. sometimes i get 1 reward other times i get 3 and then none. help would be appreciated

I think "Possible rewards" is just a different term for the old term "reward". I have never received less than the possible rewards; including not killing soldiers and drones, or letting the time clock run down to less than a minute.

In the campaign sections "possible rewards" separates itself from "double reward" (watching the commercial for double cash).

You do not get an additional diamond reward for blowing up a drone, but the game insinuates that you get a additional diamond reward if the defense uses a drone.

The question I have is if the amount of drone parts inventory a defensive player has determines the amount of drone parts you're rewarded after defeating their defense. Are the drone parts you're rewarded taken from their inventory like diamonds are?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I think "Possible rewards" is just a different term for the old term "reward". I have never received less than the possible rewards; including not killing soldiers and drones, or letting the time clock run down to less than a minute.

In the campaign sections "possible rewards" separates itself from "double reward" (watching the commercial for double cash).

You do not get an additional diamond reward for blowing up a drone, but the game insinuates that you get a additional diamond reward if the defense uses a drone.

The question I have is if the amount of drone parts inventory a defensive player has determines the amount of drone parts you're rewarded after defeating their defense. Are the drone parts you're rewarded taken from their inventory like diamonds are?

Hmmm... you have never received less than the possible rewards?

Many times I get none of the possible rewards. I got rewards more often a week ago but with the latest "New content available" I get a reward approx one time out of ten.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    has anyone got the gun craft parts yet???
    bys wrote: »
    Hmmm... you have never received less than the possible rewards?

Many times I get none of the possible rewards. I got rewards more often a week ago but with the latest "New content available" I get a reward approx one time out of ten.
    Is the reason you don't get the 'possible rewards' because the game crashes? Or are you saying that you successfully win a PVP match, safe opens, game says you get diamonds, but the diamonds aren't actually added to your safe?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    The "Possible Rewards" refers to drone parts that you may or may not receive in addition to the cash and XPs for completing a Brazil campaign mission. Many times I get none. Sometimes you'll also receive some drone parts in a PvP, but I also don't receive any then as often as not -- it must just be a roll of the virtual dice.

I see that gun parts are listed as tournament awards, but I haven't won any for missions, so I'm unsure how that'll work out since the tournament parts awards are all less than the 50 that it appears you need to build a gun.
    I see that gun parts are listed as tournament awards, but I haven't won any for missions, so I'm unsure how that'll work out since the tournament parts awards are all less than the 50 that it appears you need to build a gun.
    I'm not exactly sure either, but I would bet that the additional parts will be offered in the store afterward, for a considerable amount of gold of course.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I'm not exactly sure either, but I would bet that the additional parts will be offered in the store afterward, for a considerable amount of gold of course.

I see that weapon parts are available in the mystery box. Haven't tried it as I think the mystery box is very expensive.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!