Collecting diamonds

792347792347 Registered Users 1 Posts
I collect diamonds from production put in safe but they still get stolen why? What's the point of it being a safe?

Comments

• midtown138midtown138 Registered Users 34 Posts
    One would think...they used to be safe that way..but sadly not anymore..your best bet would be to stay logged into the game...but you're still at risk..you can still get hit and lose them when logged in....long story short...your diamonds aren't really safe period...it's frustrating for up and coming new players
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Build up your base defense to reduce the amount hat could be stolen, the higher your base defense is at, the better it is.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Build up your base defense to reduce the amount hat could be stolen, the higher your base defense is at, the better it is.

In other words, use gold to upgrade your base if you're not able to save enough diamonds in your 'safe'.

In order to upgrade you base's defensive strength, hoping to protect your diamonds, you will also be increasing the amount of diamonds you have which means more people will want to attack you.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ulwulw Registered Users 7 Posts
    In other words, you are collecting diamonds for other players and other players collecting for you. All you have to do is to stole the diamonds and vice versa. It's anoying. I wolud understand if the diamonds are stolen from production line and not from safe. But in this game are stolen from production line and from safe. It suck...
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    The only secure place to put your diamonds is to spend them. Despite what the tip says when you're waiting for a campaign mission to load, "collecting" diamonds to your vault doesn't protect them from being stolen if you don't defend against a PvP raid.
    The only secure place to put your diamonds is to spend them.

Now THAT is a correct and truthful answer! Well put.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • LordRillianLordRillian Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I collect my diamonds, the counter doesn't seem to register an increase in my total. Where'd they go? Bug? 4010 diamonds simply vanished into thin air! Any ideas anyone?
    When I collect my diamonds, the counter doesn't seem to register an increase in my total. Where'd they go? Bug? 4010 diamonds simply vanished into thin air! Any ideas anyone?

Yes, bug, that has been reported to GLU customer care. The only solution I've found so far is to restart your device; restarting the game didn't work for me. Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    The only secure place to put your diamonds is to spend them. Despite what the tip says when you're waiting for a campaign mission to load, "collecting" diamonds to your vault doesn't protect them from being stolen if you don't defend against a PvP raid.
    It's true but when you start from zero to yor maximu value it's take a lot of time. If you're not attacked so much when you offline....
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    792347 wrote: »
    I collect diamonds from production put in safe but they still get stolen why? What's the point of it being a safe?

Hv u won any pvp? Remember the screen that the safe was broken n the diamond fly into thin air ? That it is ;)
  • ReddotXReddotX Registered Users 2 Posts
    Waiting to collect diamonds to upgrade base or weapons is taking too long.
    Upgrading with earned cash should be an option.
  • IcombaIcomba Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yea the best thing to do is spend now what happens when all ya guns an base need a high amt of diamonds an they have this dam wait to power up before getting more so people steal em now u have to start all over kinda redundant if u cant get to you limit to spend.
    It be cool if we can buy diamonds with money earned in missions.
  • Angie87401Angie87401 Registered Users 4 Posts
    It'd be cool if we didn't have to wait so long for pvp energy to renew so our diamonds could build fast enough to use them. One trick I found is that if you go to social and use revenge button it doesn't cost diamond to play.