More power!

IcombaIcomba New MemberRegistered Users 15 Posts
This game needs more power so u can get that extra play time waiting 20-60mins to charge sucks. Anyone who agrees lets hear your fustraition!?

Comments

  • midtown138midtown138 New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think remember a time when the wait time for energy was 10 min for energy..few months back after it first came out
  • Randy59Randy59 Experienced Member Registered Users 104 Posts
    I agree 10 mins was better
  • YmiePJYmiePJ New Member Registered Users 26 Posts
    I fully support for 10 mins or less.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Junior Member Registered Users 52 Posts
    It's GLUs way of enticing pay up if you want more energy *****es. To be blunt.
  • perper New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    Money for power and strenght :)
    Really i think that energy bar could be refill froom ingame cash only fair option
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Junior Member Registered Users 52 Posts
    per wrote: »
    Really i think that energy bar could be refill froom ingame cash only fair option

    Even if they charged - free energy per every $100,000 that would work an it's not simple or easy to achieve. Unless players already got $700,000 cash laying Round on game..
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Taker3681 wrote: »
    Even if they charged - free energy per every $100,000 that would work an it's not simple or easy to achieve. Unless players already got $700,000 cash laying Round on game..

    In short, nothing new is going to happen unless it makes GLU more money. However, your $100,000 game cash trade in for 1 game energy bar, might actually accomplish that in the long run.

    The primary reason the game has become more expensive for us to play, is because GLU as a game developer has given the decision to GLUU as a NASDAQ investment to determine how much money should be taken from customers to give to investors. I doubt NASDAQ investors care about the game, they just want a return on their investment.

    Unfortunately from GLUU(NASDAQ) perspective, customer gain is equal to GLUU loss. So any example of us getting more for less, is GLU getting less.

    There are only three basic strategies GLU (a company for profit) uses to answer the one question they have, which is "How do we gain the most money?".

    1. How much money will customers give us directly for playing the game?
    That is how much gold we will buy from GLU.

    2. Who else will give us money for people playing our game?
    That is the commercials we watch for free gold. Knowing that doesn't necessarily mean that advertisers are paying GLU money for us to watch commercials as much as advertisers aren't charging GLU to advertise the game on other advertising platforms. But saving money on something you have already decided to purchase, is like making money.

    3. How much money do we get by people playing our game?
    That's an example of how much investors will invest in GLUU based on the present and projected popularity and income of the game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Junior Member Registered Users 52 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    In short, nothing new is going to happen unless it makes GLU more money. However, your $100,000 game cash trade in for 1 game energy bar, might actually accomplish that in the long.

    Thanks for the not needed Boring Harvard lession in business an profit. My reasons for my idea in non Harvard format..

    1. Paying customers will see it as another good way to keep battling while they also stockpile gold for longer battles.

    2. You can introduce special deals which are targeted at converting free players into paying players.

    3. $100,000 per energy is a good starting point since it takes some time to reach that level of ingame currency from what I can see. So paying customers would still need to work hard (spending more gold) to stockpile the game currency to begin buying energy to better progress up the fighting ranks.
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Taker3681 wrote: »
    Thanks for the not needed Boring Harvard lession in business an profit. My reasons for my idea in non Harvard format..

    1. Paying customers will see it as another good way to keep battling while they also stockpile gold for longer battles.

    2. You can introduce special deals which are targeted at converting free players into paying players.

    3. $100,000 per energy is a good starting point since it takes some time to reach that level of ingame currency from what I can see. So paying customers would still need to work hard (spending more gold) to stockpile the game currency to begin buying energy to better progress up the fighting ranks.

    Hahaha, I think you just insulted Harvard, but I'll take the compliment. I totally understand what you're suggesting. Here's another way to get free players addicted to gold. "First one is free!....okay well since you played that much...here's another one...by the way you'll need 1500 of those to get anything."

    The main issue I'm having is with the two year history of customers suggesting an in-game currency exchange. It would seem like GLU would have already implemented this if they agreed it would make them more money.

    How does GLU make money on players playing for free?

    I happen to agree with the idea that more players playing the game more frequently, and advertising it by writing about it in social media, can equal more investors and higher stock prices; which completes the question. I think your idea is worth a try.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • FoxofFoxof Junior Member Registered Users 50 Posts
    Better to have the reward in event than diamond or drone.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.