Will a real live version of Player versus Player (PVP) become available?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
After competing in a single PVP tournament and achieving 4000AP (minimum of 164 matches) to receive 50 gold, you get the majority of available variety of defenses. In other words, there isn’t any new game content to play.

The variety of options in playing the game is what players are most interested in and the way we play offers the most possible variety, not a programmed set of variables. So is there a way for us to actually compete against each other in real time, that isn’t predetermined?

I want to play against other player decisions versus figuring out how to memorize the most efficient way to beat the computer.

If you agree, please reply to this thread or use the "Rate This Thread" option (Right of the thread title.)

Thank you.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• midtown138midtown138 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think something like choosing someone even (Stat wise) and being able to wager more diamonds would be cool..I try to stay away from the lower level players during tournaments...but sometimes it just happens
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    After competing in a single PVP tournament and achieving 4000AP (minimum of 164 matches) to receive 50 gold, you get the majority of available variety of defenses. In other words, there isn’t any new game content to play.

The variety of options in playing the game is what players are most interested in and the way we play offers the most possible variety, not a programmed set of variables. So is there a way for us to actually compete against each other in real time, that isn’t predetermined?

I want to play against other player decisions versus figuring out how to memorize the most efficient way to beat the computer.

If you agree, please reply to this thread or use the "Rate This Thread" option (Right of the thread title.)

Thank you.

I agree, and if you play the game and have fully leveled up, you are shooting yourself in the foot to play contracts because when new levels are added, you lose the gold! So PVP is the only thing to play, and yes it gets old being repetitive. The pvp tournaments are pretty boring now too knowing patrick, Ausa, and the other ones with unlimited energy and too much time on their hands,are going to get top prizes. lol