No winstreak in zilverleague

THEGDAELNTHEGDAELN Registered Users 7 Posts
Played several pvp's in the silverleague only 2 points for every win !
No winningstreak , the first reward is with 500 ap's.
This is not possible !!!!!!

Comments

• PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Yep; they're measuring "victory points", which you only win 2 of per PvP win instead of "assassin points" which progress from 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, and 20 for the first 6 in a streak and 25 points for each win thereafter. Even if they were using APs, most of the milestones are unrealistic for a 24-hour tournament. GLU didn't think this one through very well.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    GLU didn't think this one through very well.

Amen to that sister Mary Clarence, amen to that! Sucks because im sitting pretty ranked 1 in bronze league and with the pathetic 2 points per win its not even close to beig worth challenging for 50 gold when it will cost a hellova lot more gold to rank that high to reclaim 50 gold back which is he top personal development prize.
  • RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I have to agree. This is pretty ridiculous with no multiplier. There's no way I can compete with these rules. Looks like in my group there are people who have absolutely no life outside of the game. I've never bought energy and am not about to start now. It's simply not worth it. I'd rather just see them up the level limit and give me my gold in campaign mode.
  • perper Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yeah i dont like it either it all about who is the biggest spender!!! Every update guys just looking how to increase spending of users it really s...
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm not spending a dime on gold but I still dominated yesterday's and quiet possibly today's bronze event for 2 consecutive days straight. I no some players must asume im spending $ on gold for energy or using that heat hack thats rumoured online but I'm just using what the game gives me with my own method of game plan