not starting after today update (Dlc status : error during loading bundles)

MrCoolJordanMrCoolJordan Registered Users 7 Posts
Today I have got the new update of this game but when I have updated it . I started the game it loads for some time but after it is saying that dlc status : error during loading bundles

Comments

• westlivelifelivewestlivelifelive Registered Users 1 Posts
    Got same message u resolve issue
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    I am getting the same error message. Are both of you playing the Amazon version of the game?
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Here is the fix for this problem:

Go to your App settings and "clear data" for the game and re-launch. This should take care of it.
    @Francis - Just to verify, "Clear Data" does not remove player progress, correct?
    Has anybody having this problem performed the "Clear data" as Francis recommended? I am hesitant to do it since a warning message pops up stating "All of this application's data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, settings, accounts, databases, etc." The accounts and databases is what concerns me, as this sounds like it would delete all progress in the game. I have tried "Clear cache" several times to no avail.
    For all Android players out there, the "Clear data" option in app settings is safe to use. I gave up waiting for confirmation so I bit the bullet and took the option. I did have to re-sign into my account (Amazon for me), but once I did everything was fine. Some of the in-mission tips came back up, like the girl popping up with the message "use the arrow to change positions to avoid incoming rockets" or the first time my health dropped below 50% she popped up with a message about using Medkits to restore health. But otherwise everything is good.