League Event

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
After reviewing the League Event milestones and listening to feedback from you, the players. The events milestones have changed to make rewards more attainable.

Hope you all enjoy and have a great day!
Prev134

Comments

• Walker1873Walker1873 Registered Users 7 Posts
    That's great, but what you's going to do about the cheaters???? That's two days running where I have been over the 30 point mark and yet again someone can go from 0 - 38 points in the matter of 10 mins.....

Coop25
    Grav888

Above are two of the cheaters I have came across. Let's start naming and shaming these idiots.... They just spoil it for the rest of us and give us no chance of ever being successful in any of the events..... You take people's moneys no problem, so get ur finger out and start banning the cheaters.......
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Walker1873 wrote: »
    That's great, but what you's going to do about the cheaters???? That's two days running where I have been over the 30 point mark and yet again someone can go from 0 - 38 points in the matter of 10 mins.....

Coop25
    Grav888

Above are two of the cheaters I have came across. Let's start naming and shaming these idiots.... They just spoil it for the rest of us and give us no chance of ever being successful in any of the events..... You take people's moneys no problem, so get ur finger out and start banning the cheaters.......

Not exactly on topic here, also you neglected to mention if you are iOS or Android.
  • saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    its 1030pm indian time; no change in milestones in android yet..
    Delete my comment YA BAWBAG you've still been reported U *** wipe
    Delete my comment YA BAWBAG you've still been reported U *** wipe

Your comments on this thread are not on topic and border on abusive. This is no way to get your point across or address the issue you have.
    saturnring wrote: »
    its 1030pm indian time; no change in milestones in android yet..

I will check on this and update you here.

Can you let me know what device you are using? Android or iOS?
    Well do something about it then instead of deleting the comments. My comments are valid for this topic as its about the league..... You my friend are a useless human being and have no customer service skills what so ever. Put it this way, if I had you in my team you'd been sacked long ago.... Fine delete the comments. You's do nothing but scam ppl out of money and as i said you have been reported to the correct authorities. Maybe they will put a stop to this massive scam you's like to pull. You shod be ashamed of yourself
    Handles wrote: »
    I will check on this and update you here.

Can you let me know what device you are using? Android or iOS?

already told u mate, am using android.. google playstore android version. device is samsung note 8.
    the milestones are 500vp -1000diamonds....... 4000vp-50gold still
    Well do something about it then instead of deleting the comments. My comments are valid for this topic as its about the league..... You my friend are a useless human being and have no customer service skills what so ever. Put it this way, if I had you in my team you'd been sacked long ago.... Fine delete the comments. You's do nothing but scam ppl out of money and as i said you have been reported to the correct authorities. Maybe they will put a stop to this massive scam you's like to pull. You shod be ashamed of yourself

Again you are being abusive instead of working with us to solve the solution. I will ask again:

Are the users you are reporting on iOS or Android?
    No point mate, the guys a idiot and obviously can't read....
    saturnring wrote: »
    already told u mate, am using android.. google playstore android version. device is samsung note 8.
    the milestones are 500vp -1000diamonds....... 4000vp-50gold still

Sorry, didn't noticed that part in your first message. I have contacted the team about your report and will update you as soon as I'm able.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Iam playing android and no changes yet
    Sorry, didn't noticed that part in your first message. I have contacted the team about your report and will update you as soon as I'm able.

Lol soon as your able..... Lol I'm surprised your even ABLE to get out your bed in the morning!!!!
    The update is still being done for the Android side.
  • WOLF_BLITZWOLF_BLITZ Registered Users 11 Posts
    you guys take it easy on handles he does all he can do to help us out. you don't want it where the admins disappear for months again
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Nice to see your listening to the players feedback Handles. That's a big step in keeping an active gaming community and prevents losing players because there voices are going unheard.

Also enjoy the game as ive only played it for a few weeks but already sitting at lvl 50.

Just curious if your update will be effecting the milestone rewards on IOS in the bronze league rewards to Handle?
    Taker3681 wrote: »
    Nice to see your listening to the players feedback Handles. That's a big step in keeping an active gaming community and prevents losing players because there voices are going unheard.

Also enjoy the game as ive only played it for a few weeks but already sitting at lvl 50.

Just curious if your update will be effecting the milestone rewards on IOS in the bronze league rewards to Handle?

The update effects the milestones themselves. Lowering the needed VP to obtain them.

This effects bronze/silver/gold
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    The update effects the milestones themselves. Lowering the needed VP to obtain them.

This effects bronze/silver/gold

Opss just noticed it's been adjusted after I posted my question. Thanks, It's been a long 2 days of kicking asses an leaving bodies behind me.

As this new daily league is something im already enjoying to kill time.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    After reviewing the League Event milestones and listening to feedback from you, the players. The events milestones have changed to make rewards more attainable.

Hope you all enjoy and have a great day!

Great that it was changed but if some checking had been done before the release you should have seen that the milestones wasn't reachable at all. Again, checking stuff before they are released is a big key to being successful.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Robek1Robek1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have a question? or if someone fails to collect all parts of the weapon by tomorrow it next week if it is in the same league this event will be able to continue to collect the missing parts, or the next week starts another weapon and you will start from scratch
  • BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    Robek1, That is a great question. I finished with a #1 ranking on the last silver league tournament, that ended on 3-18-2015. For that three days I accumulated 45 parts for the Atlas. I need the remaining 5 parts to complete the weapon. My question is, Do you receive silver league crafted parts only from silver league tournaments? Should I expect the to receive the 5 parts that are needed from this current Global event?
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    IMHO, I think it's depend on which league you are in, last weekend tournament the prize is Heavy Gun, Harpie and parts of Atlas. Player who play in gold league went for Shamrock Teslas and part. Player who play in Silver league hunt for Atlas parts.
    So I guess this week, gold league will hunt for Abyss or Scorcher. Player who qualify in silver league will hunt for parts of Marble.

I don't know when Shamrock or Atlas parts will be back for hunt. Maximum chance for people in gold league only two persons can complete the Shamrock. You have to be number 1 at least two days and in top 10 next day then second winner has to be number 1 in one day and number 2 in two days. That's very very hard to fight.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IMHO, I think it's depend on which league you are in, last weekend tournament the prize is Heavy Gun, Harpie and parts of Atlas. Player who play in gold league went for Shamrock Teslas and part. Player who play in Silver league hunt for Atlas parts.
    So I guess this week, gold league will hunt for Abyss or Scorcher. Player who qualify in silver league will hunt for parts of Marble.

I don't know when Shamrock or Atlas parts will be back for hunt. Maximum chance for people in gold league only two persons can complete the Shamrock. You have to be number 1 at least two days and in top 10 next day then second winner has to be number 1 in one day and number 2 in two days. That's very very hard to fight.

Technically, it is possible for three people to complete the weapon in one tournament. It requires one number 1 finish for 20 points and 2 in the top three for 16 points each day, for a total of 52 points.
    @bradr752, sorry I made mistake. Technically it can happen with 3 person to complete the weapon as you've mentioned. But last week there was one player won top rank for two days in a row so no other than person got Shamrock from last week.

BTW, could you tell me which weapon is for Gold league in this week?
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    Gold league this week is parts for Abyss Heavy Gun.
    Thanks, BTW, will the winner of Shamrock last week has chance to win Abyss again? As I remembered the winner of Shamrock last week must spend over 8,000 gold bar to win.
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yes, but if they won the Shamrock, they probably also won an Abyss in the 4-day tournament. You can't own more than 1 of any given weapon so the Abyss parts do them no good. I have noticed a lack of interest in the Amazon Gold league this week.
  • sniper1sniper1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Playing Silver league event

Sitting at top of list right until end of event this morning and someone tied my points.

They get Rank 1 I get sent to rank 2

More **** from GLU. I wouldn't doubt it's tied to who buys the most gold.

If 2 players have the same points they should both get the same place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I did this last week and complained the other guy should have stayed in 1st place, not me. I think it's unfair. I don't buy gold, by the way...
    i think it wud be fair if the person who gets the score first stays at top position. it shud be the challenger to get more APs to surpass him and take d first rank