Options

PVP - Assassin Points

xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
My account is not registering multiple wins and I am not getting the assassin points I should be getting !!!

Comments

• Options
    Is anyone else having this issue ???
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    In this pvp event you only get 2 points per kill, that's it. It won't register a win streak it will only show your ranking in the pvp event and that's all. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thanks for the information... I didn't realize that !!!
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    There are two distinct types of points. Victory Points (VPs) are what's tracked on the social leaderboard. You get 2 VPs for a PvP win and 0 points for a loss.

Assassin Points (APs) are what's normally awarded in events/tournaments. APs are awarded progressively, 1 AP for a loss, and 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, and 20 for the first six wins of a streak. Wins 7 and above award 25 APs each. Since the league events display a "Win Streak" stat, you'd think that they were awarding APs, but they're actually awarding VPs instead, at 2 per win and streaks aren't applicable for VPs.

Another issue that you'll see several posts about is the milestone awards -- 50 gold requires 4000 league event points, which is fairly challenging in APs over a 4-day tournament. Since they're awarding VPs, getting 4000 points would require 2000 PvP wins in 24 hours, so I think that they could award 5000 gold for that level and still not have anyone win it -- just getting 2000 PvP assignments and playing the matches might take more than 24 hours, ignoring the extra energy cost, which would be significant.

League events are a new concept, so there are still bugs to be worked out, but it kinda feels like you're paying to be a beta tester, doesn't it?
  • Options
    Yes, it does at that !!!
  • Options
    Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Ive yet to hit any bugs but this game is entertaining since it's a legal way to kill or be killed and no reprocussions for the amount of deaths you cause!
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Taker3681 wrote: »
    Ive yet to hit any bugs but this game is entertaining since it's a legal way to kill or be killed and no reprocussions for the amount of deaths you cause!

Killing, stealing, and blowing stuff up. Yup.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Killing, stealing, and blowing stuff up. Yup.

But if you write something as harmelss as c*r*a*p they edit it out automatically. Beautiful. Wouldn't want to be teaching all those killers bad language now would we.......................
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »
    But if you write something as harmelss as c*r*a*p they edit it out automatically. Beautiful. Wouldn't want to be teaching all those killers bad language now would we.......................

Just kill and keep your mouth shut, LOL...now that is pretty realistic!
    iPhone 4, usually.