PVP Crash Log

Comments

• BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    Revenge PVP against Ekrem, crashed before it even started. Winning streak, energy..............

Just crashed against Ekrem again, same story.

At the third attempt the game didn't crash and I got the win.

Android tablet.
  • JohnnoJohnno Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yesterday in PvP crashed after 55 wins in a row. Today in PvP crashed again after nearly 30 wins in a row. Not happy!
  • xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Yes, I lose two to three thousand diamonds, but it is usually a thousand to fifteen hundred I win in a PVP .. lol
    There goes my 36 game winning streak. Playing against Alzura the controls reacted very slowly if at all. A new problem appeared for for the first time (for me anyway). I couldn't zoom to more than 7 on the snipers rifle.

Android tablet.
    Just been hit by Dato for 4,200 diamonds even though I am online. Thought this wasn't supposed to happen............

And since then the diamonds I collect are not being added to the total in the vault.
    Just crashed against Shmang. Game just froze.
  • Cook71Cook71 Registered Users 4 Posts
    They ignore all this issues. No answer from them. I had this problems for more than 2 months now and no fix. And after they pushed out another update all this mission crashes and the most important pvp crashes lossing your points and energy and diamonds!!!! Foked up again all my pvp matches crashed!!!! All day!!! Past 2-3 hrs not 1 game didnt finished correctly so i'm getting only 3 points!!!
    Just crashed against Deott. The game just shut down and restarted before the pvp even began.

Android tablet
  • MadMav1971MadMav1971 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    developers@glu.com
    Glu Forums - Powered by vBulletin
    Log Out
    FAQ
    Settings
    My Profile
    Notifications
    Welcome, MadMav1971
    Forum
    Submit
    Advanced Search
    HomeForumInfo DeskCustomer Care Data lost **IT'S ALL GONE!!!!!!!
    Thread: Data lost **IT'S ALL GONE!!!!!!!
    Search Thread
    Display
    Today, 05:52 PM #4
    I'm wondering why there are no replies to this thread by the development team. Obviously the accusations are true true and yet they think I'm gonna forget about it and walk away. Not happening I'm relentless as well have notified google+ google play and looking to get this game banned. You would have been smart to give proper customer service now its time for you. Medicine! !!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    02-25-2015, 03:03 AM #3
    I've had the same thing happened to my game. I have been in the top 200 leader board social PVP. Top 50 PVP CHALLENGES FINISHING NOT RECEIVING THE PROMISED REWARDS. I COMPLAINED ABOUT HACKERS AND LOSING BECAUSE OF FORCE CLOSING ISSUES PLAYED PVP CHALLENGES UNDEFEATED!!!!!!! 500+ plus wins in a row. Now I'm sitting at sitting at level 13 had 1200 gold purchased lost all my weapons 18 protective vest 120 rocket launchers grenades 118 knives 80 mud kits or more, 3/4 completed last world on fire won mantis and mantis elite assault rifles and for over a week I've made tickets gave my phone number contacted google plus google play and the development team only getting automated response our team has been notified about your request will be working diligently on the problem. I'm sick of waiting I had a virus get into my device got hacked because I reported cheaters with screen shots proof and vulgar messages under bbraggin. I've assisted with the exact locations of errors in the game freezing assassin's in campaign taking screenshots ssubmitting identification of the problems as well as force closing issues. Certain players are set up to crash the game if you're advancing forward in PVP force closing showing a loss instead of win. I've won attack mode PVP c challenges and gotten forced closed collecting diamonds. I played won every battle should have Finished top 10 ended up 107 and 102 ,110, anything above the top prizes. Beaten 1-20 leaderboards PVP multiple times last PVP weekend got hhacked lost everthing in. My weapons 300 dollars worth and I'm really ticked off. Something better get done or this will turn into a websites worst nightmare as I know how to develop a web site that is gonna show up as number 1 in google, Yahoo, chrome, and any other searchings app and 1st on the pop up will be what expensive games are doing get money and screw. You refuse to respond credit account for your stolen items and I've been saving screen shots to prove what I had and lost. I think the development team should quit making bigger guns compensating elelsewhere and fix this mess. If not public forums are gonna know. I cant pull nothing up related to my ccharacter name.but I've got proof. Waiting short time. Longer before my next step this is only 2nd of many until something is corrected.
    02-23-2015, 10:43 AM #2
    Angry
    also my account "Sissytrainer" its gone level 1 legendary mode for my mage...
    i had level 54 and i want also my money back ...i spend 400 €
    is there no support in the next 2 days i will give it to my lawyer

and im no CHEATER

since 2 days there is network issue and problem 20001
    02-21-2015, 10:04 PM #1
    Data lost **IT'S ALL GONE!!!!!!!
    You have erased my game, data, chatlracters!! You refuse to answer emails. I'M TEMPTOR INGAME! I AM A MEMBER OF KICKERS, BUT HAVE PROBABLY BEEN BOOTED BY NOW FOR non participation. I have tried to contact you guys for DAYS!! I have spent hours on this game,. CAN YOU PLEASE KINDLY FIX YOUR MISTAKE. IT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO. Do that, or return all the money I have invested. I have receipts!! I'm relentless, I will not allow you to steal from me. I paid you for something that you took back, and refuse to fix. Good day!
    Quick Navigation Customer Care Top