Options

Pop up every 3 seconds

Hellhunter123Hellhunter123 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
im in android , and today when i played CKS pop up appeared every 3 seconds and i couldn't play anything

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I'm not sure what kinds of pop-ups you're talking about. I'm on a Kindle, and sometimes I get power level warning pop-ups if I go below 10%.

If it's advertising pop-ups, then you should be able to stop them by turning notifications off in your game settings (the blue gears button in the upper left corner on your home screen). However, if you do that, then you won't receive some offers that might be made -- myself, I've chosen to turn them off.
  • Options
    TruBuckeyeTruBuckeye Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am having this same issue. Judging by the reviews in Google Play, a lot of other players are having this same issue. While in the game, a 3 second advertisement pops up. When I hit "No Thanks," another 3 second ad pops up IMMEDIATELY after the one before making it IMPOSSIBLE to even play the game. I've hit "No Thanks" more than 15 times in a row before it would quit. Sometimes it would not quit. Sadly, restarting the game does not help as the 3 second ads pop up before you can do anything. This is driving away a lot of players who LITERALLY can't even play the game because of ads. (I am level 66 using Android v4.4.4)
  • Options
    deadeyefreddeadeyefred Registered Users 7 Posts
    Im with you, "Stormfire" every couple seconds.... total BS. If l wanted to play that game I'd download it & quit playing this sniper game... if you're going to blast me with pop ups every couple seconds at least do it with the big-jugged honey riding the horse.... yum-yum
  • Options
    BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    Yes I've experienced these issues as well
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi friends
    i am seeing only this post in the forum,everything else i gone!!!what happened?