Feedback

Comments

• BigfootMikeBigfootMike Registered Users 2 Posts
    I thought there were new Levels with the 2.0 update, I am not advancing to other Levels. I have been on level 70 for weeks now. The day after the update I have not had any new mission, and only had open contracts. How can I advance.
  • operatoroperator Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can see the drones but can't see anything else in that screen. There's no way to select a drone or anything. Just so happened I found the back button in the top left corner to exit the screen. Same way in the craft screen I can see the gun but nothing more. Please help (operator)
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Harry7040 wrote: »
    How do you get the most powerful drone available ??? What do you have to do to get the appropriate energy charge/bullets etc ??

The Leviathan come as award in Gold event which is already recieved today if you win at certain AP.
  • deadeyefreddeadeyefred Registered Users 7 Posts
    How is it that l can be attacked while im on line.? Then right after the attack any diamonds l earned do not go to my total..... im thinking the player that attacked me is a "Hacker", player name? "H".....
  • deadeyefreddeadeyefred Registered Users 7 Posts
    Correction! I said "H" , l meant "HO".My apologies to "H"
  • BigfootMikeBigfootMike Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am on level 70, and I've benn maxed out on experience points for over 1 week.
    When are there going to be more levels?
  • jjs50485jjs50485 Registered Users 1 Posts
    So many bugs!! And no response from customer care! I'm collecting diamonds but they aren't registering. I'm selecting PvP battles and just losing the diamonds. I watch the videos for special items, but then they disappear when I claim it. Very very poor customer care. No one even gets back to you, so I dont even know how they would handle the problem. Terrible!!
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    How is it that l can be attacked while im on line.? Then right after the attack any diamonds l earned do not go to my total..... im thinking the player that attacked me is a "Hacker", player name? "H".....

This is a common problem and there are a few posts about it.
  • TruBuckeyeTruBuckeye Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ever since the latest update, I have been having an issue with the 3 second ads. Once I click "No Thanks," a new 3 second ad immediately pops up before I can do anything. I literally have to click "No Thanks" about 10 or 15 times before I can play the game. Sometimes it won't let me play at all. I can understand an ad every now and then but 15 consistent ads back-to-back is absurd. I'm at level 66 now so I am not going to uninstall as I love the game. Would be nice to fix this though. I use Android v4.4.4
    Ads are now actually blocking the game. I just had a situation where the game was not playable. All counters and timers stopped so I think I spotted early on when it started. There were ads popping up about every 5 seconds. If the Glu energy timer is accurate this went on for a full 14 minutes at least. I hit the ''no thanks'' button more often then I would fire in a PVP.

In this time I was notified at least twice that Contract Killer was not responding and would I like to close it or wait.
    When the game finally came back I went for a revenge against Bensont. The game of course then crashed before the PVP could start and goes down as a loss for me. Winning streak etc. also over.

I started a post called PVP crash log some time back to record the number of times the game has crashed during PVP's so if anyone at Glu is interested.........

Another thing about the ads. Do the people at Glu who decide which ads are to be shown really think that people who play a game involving knifing, shooting and blowing virtual opponents up would be interested in bingo? LOL

Android tablet.
  • FreakshowFreakshow Registered Users 12 Posts
    All - Glu support, I had a issue where I earned 256k diamonds and used them to upgrade my base (the last player health) and the game errored with a sync error. When the game came back I had lost 133k diamonds and no base upgrade. This happened twice yesterday night. I got 1k in diamonds at the time the game came back noted as "compensation". This is rediculous 1k for 133k, absolute waist of in-game energy that I paid for in gold. My AP status stayed the same.
    To further clarify the bug and affect; My base is upgraded through to the last column including the last upper upgrade for capacity. Three upgrades remain - guards, guns and player health. I am on my personal home WiFi with full connection and speed 50MB+ up and 10MB+ down. I start into a series of PVP matches to collect more diamonds (I started with about 117k in diamonds) and after a few dozen matches I collected the remaining 139k of diamonds to fill my base. I went to base upgrades and selected the last upgrade in the column Player Health. The diamond left my account (down to 0) and then the wheel began to spin, then a pop up appear with a Server Sync error (note I was still connected via WiFi - and full speed) and the only option was to restart. After the restart my game came back and I had 117k of diamonds, no remaining energy, all of my gold I spent on energy to collect the 138k of diamonds was still gone and the base was not upgraded. I thought - this sucks, so I tried again collect diamonds and upgrading with the same results. So, I lost 276k in diamonds, roughly 480 gold (for energy) and my time/effort. My cash and PVP standing stayed the same - no loss there. Can't say what this means less my disappointment in your product and ability to care for your well paying honest customers. I am certain you don't appreciate cheaters using hacks to steal gold, diamonds, cash and energy just as much as I don't appreciate your hosting, operations, code flaws etc cheating me out of my hard earned money (real cash spent - look at my account, player is Freakshow). I can only hope you will refund me either my diamonds, energy or gold.
    I just reach my goal of a certain number of diamonds for a base upgrade. Hit the upgrade button, my diamonds are now at zero obviously. Then an ad appears and after that a server needs to resynchronize/restart message. When the game restarts I have no upgrade and I'm missing 17,000 diamonds. This has happened before.

I'm taking a break from this game for now and if I can find anything similar which doesn't drive you crazy then I'm gone.

Android tablet.
  • renzrenz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone know how to stop the ads? I can't do anything. Ads Com in consecutively. HELP!
  • Shirley7Shirley7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Received the same as others when full diamonds (32, 000) and clicking on upgrade base. Add pops up, you select "No thanks" then error occurs: "Network Error Resynchronization with server needed. The game will restart. Error code: 201396 filled by a restart button. The 2nd time I've lost all diamonds with no base upgrade. Like the game; the scenery graphics are amazing, but who needs this frustration?
  • demonicddemon69demonicddemon69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I getting to the point where I am getting sick of playing this game because every time I get my gems built up and do an upgrade I get disconnected from the server and all the gems I used on the upgrade are gone and this is not the first time it's happened
  • TvolanskyTvolansky Registered Users 3 Posts
    These pop up ads are ruining the game. I also get a lot of crashes after winning a PVP match and the vault opening segment starts to load. Would anyone really miss that? How about getting rid of it or fixing it? Also the game lags real bad now with the addition of the drones. Game also lags real bad when machine gun turrets are firing or jauggernauts are firing. It never did this before. How about fixing that also. Really ****ed about winning matches only to have a crash and then receive a loss, along with loss of win streak, loss of energy, loss of diamonds and efing patience.
  • ShootdyperShootdyper Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had same issue and dont know how to get rid of the ads. I wanna play with gun not stupid poker cards
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    Can you explain to me (apart from having the same problems as fellow players above are having) why it is I leave my device (Galaxy Note 4) on when I go to sleep, and when I wake up iv been hammered by other player's while I'm on line, when I go to revenge it say: player is online and can't be attacked, is somebody taking the p**s, getting ready to dump the game, even though I'm lvl 70.
    I have posted twice in this thread with NO responses. Others have posted the same issue with no responses. Is anyone monitoring this "STICKY" Feedback/Bug Report? Or perhaps it is a place to post feedback and bugs just so we don't post elsewhere?? A lot like the Customer Service commercial where computers basically re-route calls until the person hangs up or dumped to a fax line.
    Freakshow i think you hit the nail on the head.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Freakshow wrote: »
    All - Glu support, I had a issue where I earned 256k diamonds and used them to upgrade my base (the last player health) and the game errored with a sync error. When the game came back I had lost 133k diamonds and no base upgrade. This happened twice yesterday night. I got 1k in diamonds at the time the game came back noted as "compensation". This is rediculous 1k for 133k, absolute waist of in-game energy that I paid for in gold. My AP status stayed the same.

Is being investigated by the dev team.
    Handles, what about the being attacked while yr online? Are the Dev team sorting that out please.
    I went on this morning and had been attacked again by around 6-7 players.
  • 7JOE7JOE Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi Handles, this is 7JOE I play on kindle fire put in ticket on March16,2015 for my craft weapons and craft drones glitches items should be appearing on bottom of screen and do not. I Guess and tap to screen to get response playing games for sometime I know items should be ON aforementioned screens. THANK YOU ahead of time for looking into this problem. 7JOE Peace
    This is getting beyond a frigin joke now, attacked again while online (if you don't play for a certain period does it auto knock you offline)?
    Also I'm still collecting diamonds and not getting them, I rebooted the game and when it restarted I'd lost around 30000 diamonds from my safe.
    time to dump this game as **** all gets sorted and don't get any response to my problems.
    my game name is coldhart and play on my Galaxy Note 4.
    Not holding my breath for a response.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    coldhart wrote: »
    This is getting beyond a frigin joke now, attacked again while online (if you don't play for a certain period does it auto knock you offline)?
    Also I'm still collecting diamonds and not getting them, I rebooted the game and when it restarted I'd lost around 30000 diamonds from my safe.
    time to dump this game as **** all gets sorted and don't get any response to my problems.
    my game name is coldhart and play on my Galaxy Note 4.
    Not holding my breath for a response.

Here's what helps GLU make/save money (Their only goal):

1. The amount of people downloading the game.
    2. The amount of people connected to their game servers (not to be confused with actually playing the game).
    3. The frequency of how often people connect, or have to re-connect to the game servers.
    4. The amount of third party advertising we watch or contribute to.
    5. Purchasing gold from the store.

If you can not tie your request to helping those 5 things, then it is a complaint, an expense, a request to give you something for free, and it is typically ignored. Playing the game is actually an expense, and therefore bad, for GLU.

So your question, "If you don't play for a certain period does it auto knock you offline?", applies to #2 and #3.

2. Valid issue IF player does not attempt to reconnect to game server.
    3. Valid strategy to knock players off line, IF that increases the frequency of players reconnecting to game server.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • pompierdefeupompierdefeu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nice analogy
    Charlie
  • NakhashNakhash Registered Users 3 Posts
    Female snipers. There's actually quite a few of us playing.by
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Nakhash wrote: »
    Female snipers. There's actually quite a few of us playing.by

First, I totally agree; having the option to play multiple characters would be awesome! That does mean quite a bit of more work (expense) for GLU animators. If you want to see some thoughts on the whole female character subject, check out the twitter feed #womenaretoohardtoanimate. Although sexism, statistics of FPS's, and all of the speculation is a part of the issue; I focus on the hurdles of animation. For example, if your looking at a character from behind moving forward and they are wearing a cape, then the cape hides the animation of the body movement, which is a time saver; but if you have to account for long hair movement in addition to body movement, you're adding animation work. Having said that, I would happily settle for female characters without long hair; although just as a cape, I think long hair animation would be more fun and different versus our current Mr. buzz cut.

GLU already took the time to animate the secondary weapons wobbling around on our backs, so if they were looking to add some variety to gain more popularity, multiple styles of characters would be a pretty awesome addition to the animation. Currently 15% of female characters in games overall (only 4% in the top games; usually FPS's, like this game), with 48% gamers overall being female. It sounds like increasing female characters in FPS games will equal more overall gamers(customers). Just sayin'.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    7JOE wrote: »
    Hi Handles, this is 7JOE I play on kindle fire put in ticket on March16,2015 for my craft weapons and craft drones glitches items should be appearing on bottom of screen and do not. I Guess and tap to screen to get response playing games for sometime I know items should be ON aforementioned screens. THANK YOU ahead of time for looking into this problem. 7JOE Peace

Can you send me a private message that includes:

Device (iOS/Android)
    OS Version:
    In game name:
    Screen Shot of the issue:
    Email used to send in the CS ticket:

This will help us resolve the issue faster.