Where Are my crafted parts??????

BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
I finished with a #1 ranking on the last silver league tournament, that ended on 3-18-2015. For that three days I accumulated 45 parts for the Atlas. I need the remaining 5 parts to complete the weapon. My question is, Do you receive silver league crafted parts only from silver league tournaments? Should I expect the to receive the 5 parts that are needed from this current Global event? As of right now (4:59pm 3-21-2015) for this Global event I have already earned 2860 AP, more that enough to qualify me for the next upcoming Silver event. My current rank is 422, wheres my 15 crafted parts? Can someone please shed some light on this issue for me. Thanks in advance and good luck to all the players!

OS - Android 5.01 lollipop
Device - Nvidia Shield Tablet 32Gb LTE
Service Provider - T-Mobile

Comments

• RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I know the feeling. I need 8 parts to complete it. I've g a feeling we're gonna end up with useless parts and never get enough to finish it.
  • BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    That would really kill it for me, because of all the time and resources that you use to play this game, that would be just discouraging! I'm using Android 5.01 which is still very buggy, and the games optimization for android still has many bugs. It just takes all of the fun right out of it for me!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    The most fair and probably effective way would be to treat parts as a percentage of sale cost to purchase the entire weapon through the store. 5 parts = 10% discount.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Blaqjaq
    First off, congrats on getting on those parts. I was only able to get 37. Anyways, this current pvp tournament awards parts for the marble assault rifle according to the little pic in the prizes list. And there's still a day left in the tournament so you won't get parts till tomorrow. That's why you haven't gotten the 15 parts yet.
    My hope is that they'll let us buy parts for the Atlas soon in the store. We'll just have to see
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Imreef wrote: »
    Blaqjaq
    First off, congrats on getting on those parts. I was only able to get 37. Anyways, this current pvp tournament awards parts for the marble assault rifle according to the little pic in the prizes list. And there's still a day left in the tournament so you won't get parts till tomorrow. That's why you haven't gotten the 15 parts yet.
    My hope is that they'll let us buy parts for the Atlas soon in the store. We'll just have to see

Ah aha... U must wait till the event happen with same gun reward.maybe 3-4 times of event then u see it again to win the left parts.
    Foxof wrote: »
    Ah aha... U must wait till the event happen with same gun reward.maybe 3-4 times of event then u see it again to win the left parts.

You're right I don't see the Atlas on this weeks Silver League prize list! This really sucks!! It was not mentioned in the rules, that if you miss any parts of a weapon you'll have to wait indefinitely to get it! I believe that did it for me, With all of the bugs and glitches, being cheated out of earned rewards and losing gold, along with vague details about rules and game play!!! I dare not even mention the game downloads, surveys and task offers for acquiring gold, it's absolute SCAM CITY! and it's pretty much the same with Deer/Dino Hunter games as well! If you request assistance it takes them weeks to respond, probably due to all of the complaints...

Contract Killer:Sniper has great game play but lacks integrity. The customer service leaves much to desired, in fact there is NO customer service, You can submit a portal ticket and pray that it's answered. But mainly it's just this forum which has so many unanswered questions it's useless! Are there any moderators on this board? It appears there is one guy (Handles) (no disrespect) that appears from time to time, But he has yet to answer any of my questions or resolve any my issues. Respectfully, receiving a reply on my post from an advanced member is not as reassuring or as informative as getting a reply from someone within Glu. Thank you, to all of the members and advanced members that try to help. But this offers no consistency or continuity of service!!!! NO ONE wants to be held accountable for the short comings of this game! If you lost gold they refer you to Google play services, If you lost offers they refer you to those sponsors, if you have a grievance about gameplay they ignore you!
    I speak from first hand experience, (which I won't even bother to mention).

As a matter of fact, this type of consumer abuse may be illegal. Because like many players here, I have paid money for a product(s) that I did not receive and that constitutes fraud and theft. This new league system with crafted parts is a farce designed to give the appearance of higher rewards, but in fact it's the opposite, It's designed to encourage you to player longer and spend more money. Make no mistake about it, every executive decision made concerning this game is all about pulling in money! YOURS!!! So much that it completely kills any quality gamesmanship!

At this point i'm considering other measures.......

http://www.usa.gov/topics/consumer/complaint.

http://www.bbb.org/richmond/business-reviews/insurance-services/international-services-in-glen-allen-va-63392680/

http://www.econsumer.gov/english/

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1
    Imreef wrote: »
    Blaqjaq

No I won't be getting that part tomorrow, But thanks for replying and good luck this weekend!
    David T wrote: »
    The most fair and probably effective way would be to treat parts as a percentage of sale cost to purchase the entire weapon through the store. 5 parts = 10% discount.

Great Idea, I hope they use it David!
    RMorr50912 wrote: »
    I know the feeling. I need 8 parts to complete it. I've g a feeling we're gonna end up with useless parts and never get enough to finish it.

I hope you get what you need, best of luck!