Why can't Glu ban the cheaters?????

Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
It's so easy to see that the top players with 20,000 AP points and above are cheaters. They are always on top every week.
I still do not understand that with the hack of unlimited gold, they can get or buy so many power weapons. However, they are still playing every PvP Tournament and always in range of 20,000-30,000 AP.

Comments

• saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    actually i dont understand what thrill do dey get by playing.. cos dey can anyways buy the top ranked weapon in the next weeks VIP event!
  • Active_SchuderActive_Schuder Registered Users 16 Posts
    I had to register 3 times to post this...

9s9cuf.png
    Why isn't there any support? I got ripped off by Glu and their spammers, but they can't even bother e-mailing me back? I'm starting to think this ********. It takes an arm and a leg just to complain, but like I said, Glu doesn't care.
    In case you didn't notice, a player with 10x my VP and 3x my DP/AP attacked me OFFLINE. I call BS.,
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    In case you didn't notice, a player with 10x my VP and 3x my DP/AP attacked me OFFLINE. I call BS.,

Hmm, it's never happened on me. You must had a lot of Diamonds at this time. Otherwise, they will not attack players with little of Diamonds.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts

9s9cuf.png

I believed this player is cheat. You must be in Gold league to earn that Drone. With 1000VP, how is this player get into Gold League????
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    I believed this player is cheat. You must be in Gold league to earn that Drone. With 1000VP, how is this player get into Gold League????

First I agree with you that this situation looks very suspicious. It would take a lot of gold, game knowledge, and skill, to be able to do this. If this isn't someone using a hacked version of the game, I would say they are a paid game tester that doesn't have to worry about purchasing gold and has obviously played this game before. So 'LW' if you are just some rich person playing this game for the first time, congratulations and compliments; otherwise please kindly get out of our game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »

I didn't participate in last weekend's global 4 day tournament. Since I did not earn 100 points in that tournament, I was placed in Bronze tournaments that did not reward players with gun parts. Instead the winner each day received 3 Leviathan drones. Playing on Amazon, I was all by myself each of the three days and thus I am now the proud owner of 9 Leviathan drones.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

9s9cuf.png

This is a very active player with many confirmed PvP wins. Also the Drone was available in other League Event brackets other than gold, I believe it was the top prize in Bronze.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    This is a very active player with many confirmed PvP wins. Also the Drone was available in other League Event brackets other than gold, I believe it was the top prize in Bronze.

I'm not sure if regular players will believe GLU based on the title of this thread, but perception is what it is.

Thanks for looking into that Handles. Clean fair gaming and purchase history confirmed with all accessible information, okay then. I will reiterate "playing this game for the first time, congratulations and compliments" to LW. That is impressive skill and general gaming knowledge, even if you used gold to do it.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • WingerWinger Registered Users 3 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

Nope, it was the price for 5th place in Bronze League (ended this morning)
  • RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I have to admit I'm guilty of taking advantage of situations like this when I'm in one of the events where my primary concern is AP/VP and not diamonds. I generally just take who they put in front of me unless it's somebody with 20000+ DP and say 200-300 diamonds. Just not worth the effort. Now if they have 8000-10000 I'll take it!
    I have about 20 of the Leviathans myself (bronze 1st); but the the difference in AP/DP is what bothers me. Since when do I get to choose my opponent? I always thought you were randomly paired with players with similar stats?