Options

What is a double award?

BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
The other day after winning a PvP match, my rewards also included a Double Reward! Immediately after that I received another message stating that it would be ready shortly? Well I never got it, what ever it was. What's was it?

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    BlaqJaq wrote: »
    The other day after winning a PvP match, my rewards also included a Double Reward! Immediately after that I received another message stating that it would be ready shortly? Well I never got it, what ever it was. What's was it?
    I'm pretty sure that means double cash reward, although some have said it means drone parts too. I haven't noticed the 'double rewards' meaning drone parts though. If you're talking about the campaign section, try switching to the PVP section, then back to the campaign section and play a 'open' contract (the recycling symbol with the arrows), that might trigger the game to give you the delayed double cash reward.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    This was right after a PvP match. I remember seeing what looked like a camera icon. But I'll try your suggestion. Thanks David!