Options

116000 error on wifi

Mafiateam1Mafiateam1 Registered Users 5 Posts
Ive been playing Contract Killer Sniper i could play ok on 3G but on WIFI i get error code 116000 connection error & cant connect to play the game .. DeerHunter still connects plays & updates regions ok & internet is ok ( its an iphone 4S ) tried restarting phone & refreshing & even disconected & reset network settings on both phone & router
Can anyone help with a solution??

Comments

• Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Mafiateam1 wrote: »
    Ive been playing Contract Killer Sniper i could play ok on 3G but on WIFI i get error code 116000 connection error & cant connect to play the game .. DeerHunter still connects plays & updates regions ok & internet is ok ( its an iphone 4S ) tried restarting phone & refreshing & even disconected & reset network settings on both phone & router
    Can anyone help with a solution??

I had this issue also and at times I've had to click the "okay" message that comes with the 11600 connection error a few times and then it would work.

I had to power off my device and power it back on and it would work.

Lastly, one time none of the above worked so I had to delete some apps to free up space and that worked.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanx for the advice HeerDunter2014, ive just been able to get credit on the iphone and STILL comes up with the dreaded
    "Network Error" ive tried
    restarting the phone,
    refreshing the wifi network ( both on phone & router)
    tried connecting to another network
    and deleted a few gig of pics ( had 2.3gig free now have 15.8 free)

after each try of the above possible solutions i restarted the phone

AND IM STILL GETTING "ERROR CODE 116000" aaaagggghhhhhhhhhhh

its my favorite **** game and i cant play it any way i try :(
  • Options
    whooooooo sorted it,, from reading someone elses thread on another game, i went to the apple store and searched for Contract Killer Sniper, it showed that it was installed and showed an "open" button i clicked in that and it updated the app and now i can get back on and play the game