diamanten

sonycansonycan Registered Users 5 Posts
Why doe you nothing man .if i try my diamanten collecting in to my safe disappeared

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    sonycan wrote: »
    Why doe you nothing man .if i try my diamanten collecting in to my safe disappeared
    When you try to collect your diamonds to be put into your safe, the diamonds in your 'to collect' fund resets to 0 and diamonds are not added to your safe?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • chefdavechefdave Registered Users 13 Posts
    David t.... I hope you're on the payroll. ... you provide lots of help to lots of people....thanks from all of them.
    I have noticed what I think is a connectibity problem. After my phone stays logged onto the game for several hours (which prevents my safe from being robbed), diamonds dont transfer to the safe properly. It goes through the motions but doesn't add to the Diamond stash properly. The solution is to log off and restart the game. If one does this quickly, then you wont get robbed during thes few seconds. I am playing on a samsung s4.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    chefdave wrote: »
    David t.... I hope you're on the payroll. ... you provide lots of help to lots of people....thanks from all of them.
    I have noticed what I think is a connectibity problem. After my phone stays logged onto the game for several hours (which prevents my safe from being robbed), diamonds dont transfer to the safe properly. It goes through the motions but doesn't add to the Diamond stash properly. The solution is to log off and restart the game. If one does this quickly, then you wont get robbed during thes few seconds. I am playing on a samsung s4.

Thank you for the compliment, no payroll, I just like the game, like to help, and want the game I'm playing to be better than the rest.

The main change I've noticed is that the game stopped giving us server disconnect errors, while visually it seems like we are still signed on and connected to the game server. Unless you try to connect to a game function that requires you to be connected to the server; then you will see that the game auto-restarts if you were not connected.

That means that once you're matched up to an opponent your local device isn't dependent on being connected to the game server (or internet) to finish the match. That could explain why people are still getting attacked while supposedly signed on or attacking another player and the auto-restarts when you're supposed to collect your rewards.

It's tough to say how long of an internet hiccup the GLU server can handle before it 'hangs up' on you.
    iPhone 4, usually.