From Android To IOS

itman2000myitman2000my Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi,

I started playing Contract Killer Sniper on an android tablet. However, i'm going to get a iPad Air 2 and would like to move all my achievements, points, diamonds, gold, etc to IOS, so that i can continue my game on IOS.

How do I do that? I installed the app in IOS, but the app hv no way of me signing into my current Player ID?

Help is appreciated.

TQ

johnny

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Well....I've never heard of someone successfully doing a transfer from Android to iOS or vice versa, but that doesn't mean it can't be done, at least potentially anyway. But as long as you're starting from scratch on the iPad, you might try this:

Locate the database file on your Android device and transfer it to the iPad. Then use a program, such as iExployer, to open the individual file folders of Contract Killer on your iPad; locate the database file, replace it with the Android database file, and see what happens. If it doesn't work, you can always delete the app and reload it.

Good luck, and if it does work, I'm sure lots of people would love to know; including myself.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • itman2000myitman2000my Registered Users 7 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Locate the database file on your Android device and transfer it to the iPad. Then use a program, such as iExployer, to open the individual file folders of Contract Killer on your iPad; locate the database file, replace it with the Android database file, and see what happens. If it doesn't work, you can always delete the app and reload it.

Where do i download iExployer for IOS? The iPad i hv, NOT jailbreak yet and don't intend to.

TQ
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There is no way to do this that is supported.
  • itman2000myitman2000my Registered Users 7 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There is no way to do this that is supported.
    Will GLU be able to hv this feature in the near future updates? The feature of migration is good as we can move to different OS's. If GLU hv stored all our settings in their own servers, the movement/migration to other devices/OSes will be very easy.

TQ