Options

Error 116000 again all afternoon!

JamieBurksJamieBurks Registered Users 8 Posts
Is anyone able to get into CKS? I've been getting ERROR 116000 going on about 8 hours now.

Comments

• Options
    Nobody else? I'm on iOS 8.2, iPad Air 2, no other apps have connectivity issues, just CKS. Why now?!?!?
  • Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    Whenever I've encountered this issue on my iPhone 5S iOS 8.2 I turn my wi-fi off, go to general settings, scroll down to reset, and choose reset network settings. Once my iPhone restarts I enter my password for my wi-fi network and the issue is resolved.
  • Options
    Just tried that, but it didn't help. Still getting ERROR 116000. I've tried several WiFi networks, even connecting through LTE on my phone. All give the same error.
  • Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    Possibly delete the game and reinstall?
  • Options
    I'm fearing that's the case, but I was hoping to hear from someone at Glu before I did that. I've spent a lot of time and money and don't want to lose my progress.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    JamieBurks wrote: »
    Nobody else? I'm on iOS 8.2, iPad Air 2, no other apps have connectivity issues, just CKS. Why now?!?!?

Try resetting your router and your device. I was having the same issue and that did it for me. I'm on iOS 8.2 - iPad Air.
  • Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm fearing that's the case, but I was hoping to hear from someone at Glu before I did that. I've spent a lot of time and money and don't want to lose my progress.

I had this happen to me for a few days. Couldn't figure it out at all. Then I tried install the game on my girlfriend's phone and it worked. Finally realized that it was because I didn't have enough free space. Cleared up some space, deleted some apps, and what do you know, it worked. Weird. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks for the continued suggestions. So far nothing has worked. Ipad has over 4GB (of free space out of 16GB) which is more than when I was able to play a few days ago. Every other app gets Internet access just fine. I've tried 3 different WiFi networks and LTE over my phone, all produce the same ERROR 116000 immediately after starting the app when it says "LOGGING IN". I have tried it morning, noon, and night. Nothing seems to change it.

If I uninstall the app, I fear I will lose my progress and purchases. and there's no way to re-install on iOS without uninstalling first. I submitted a support ticket and was hoping someone from Glu would help me out here, but so far no response to that either.

If I uninstall, will I lose my progress and purchases? Can anyone confirm that? Even if I backup and restore my iPad?
  • Options
    Thanks for the continued suggestions. So far nothing has worked. Ipad has over 4GB (of free space out of 16GB) which is more than when I was able to play a few days ago. Every other app gets Internet access just fine. I've tried 3 different WiFi networks and LTE over my phone, all produce the same ERROR 116000 immediately after starting the app when it says "LOGGING IN". I have tried it morning, noon, and night. Nothing seems to change it.

If I uninstall the app, I fear I will lose my progress and purchases. and there's no way to re-install on iOS without uninstalling first. I submitted a support ticket and was hoping someone from Glu would help me out here, but so far no response to that either.

If I uninstall, will I lose my progress and purchases? Can anyone confirm that? Even if I backup and restore my iPad?

My iPhone 5 recently died, battery wouldn't charge and so I got a new iPhone 5 to replace it. I have always backed up my phone and whatever else I felt was necessary on it on iCloud. When I got my new iPhone 5 I restored it from my iCloud backup and everything was there. No progress lost, nothing gone. Just make sure you back up the game on your iCloud. I'm hoping this method works for everyone and I just didn't get lucky. If you have any questions, you can PM me. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks, I will try that. When I delete the app, it's going to ask me whether I want to delete it from Game Center or not. I'm guessing I should say No to that?
  • Options
    Actually if I'm going to do a backup and restore, I won't delete the app, at least not yet. Hopefully that will work.
  • Options
    Solved! Backed up the iPad, deleted the app, restored the backup, and now it works. Too bad I missed rest of the PVP event this weekend. Thankfully the last thing I did was purchase a big base upgrade, so I didn't have any diamonds to steal! Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
  • Options
    Solved! Backed up the iPad, deleted the app, restored the backup, and now it works. Too bad I missed rest of the PVP event this weekend. Thankfully the last thing I did was purchase a big base upgrade, so I didn't have any diamonds to steal! Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Glad to hear!
  • Options
    kaesaruskaesarus Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have seem problem too, from Italy. It's starting 2 weeks ago. Seems no work nothig here. Some esplanation from someone of glu? I lost 100000 diamonds because i cant play this game!!!!! Glu do something. Da faq????