Options

I'd like to sell my old "owned" weapons....what are the chances??

CrucialCharlzeCrucialCharlze Registered Users 3 Posts
Will I be able to sell back my old "owned" weapons?????? Wishful thinking.....

Comments

• Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    I've thought the same thing before but I think the chances of that happening are slim to none. Glu wouldn't benefit financially from us getting gold back when we can continue to collect and spend money for new weapons.
  • Options
    bauerbauer Registered Users 6 Posts
    I guess we always end up regretting the same...."if I just had that new and powerful weapon" :-)
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts

Good luck with that, but it's a real good idea, let's hope that at least they allow us to trade for Equitment.
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Good luck with that, but it's a real good idea, let's hope that at least they allow us to trade for Equitment.

I can give for free the gun 8x. What should i do? Be coz glu earn nothing from that deal. Glu need some bucks to pay for server and coder.
  • Options
    5505555055 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I wish so :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Guest245148285Guest245148285 Registered Users 10 Posts

Once they resolve the drone weapon upgrade debacle, this should be the next priority. Trade-in old weapons/weapon part for gold/diamonds/cash. Every economy has the ability to sell used items at a reduced price. The inability to cash-in your old items, or to complete weapon crafting is just plain greedy on the part of the developers.
  • Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    It would be hot market for sure for the lower level guys.