Options

Glu Doesn't Care

Active_SchuderActive_Schuder Registered Users 16 Posts
Lost over 400 Gold; Glu doesn't even bother responding...as long as they get their money from spammers, they don't care. They say "don't respond in the forum?" They probably don't want you to know. I can't be the only one signing up for deals with credit cards and not getting gold...constantly.

Comments

• Options
    BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    Lost over 400 Gold; Glu doesn't even bother responding...as long as they get their money from spammers, they don't care. They say "don't respond in the forum?" They probably don't want you to know. I can't be the only one signing up for deals with credit cards and not getting gold...constantly.

Sorry bro, it's happened to quite a few of us. Long suffering is among the rewards of the game! Seriously...
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Well I care and I do respond in the forums. However let's talk about your issue.

Please Provide:

Details on how you lost the gold:
    In Game Name:
    Device use to play:
    OS version:

Also, if you had sent int a ticket to the Customer Care team, it might take a while to get a response as they have a large amount of issues to resolve due to them having to work on all games that we run. Sorry.
  • Options
    chefdavechefdave Registered Users 13 Posts
    Haha. 5 million downloads....version for android and apple and new upgrades every time tim cook sneezes... how would YOU like to be the customer service guy !!!!