Options

Levels

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
I have been stuck on level 70 ever since the update a few weeks ago. Prior to that, I was stuck on level 60 a couple weeks. I should be up around level 90-100 by now and have lost a LOT of gold as a result. Is anyone else having this issue? GLU...what is the deal here?

Comments

• Options
    St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    I have been stuck on level 70 ever since the update a few weeks ago. Prior to that, I was stuck on level 60 a couple weeks. I should be up around level 90-100 by now and have lost a LOT of gold as a result. Is anyone else having this issue? GLU...what is the deal here?

Current level cap is 70. You're at max level.
  • Options
    Harleynut57Harleynut57 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Got the same problem. Takes for ever for them to upgrade to the next level. Getting really anoying. I'm thinking of giving it all up even after spending quite a bit of $$$ on this thing. Also, they don't even respond to messages anymore. Looks like they're going to run away and leave everybody sranding with their d**k in their hand. That game was fun for a while... Sad...
  • Options
    Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Yes, this make the game unfair. More Power weapons continue to release but defensive Tier or level do not, causing defensive worthless with even max defense. I see players with only 1000 Defense kill me with 23000 defense. Players only pay more attention to build guns than defense.
  • Options
    thom55555thom55555 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem also. I have been stuck at level 70 for a couple months. I also have been waiting for a new region for about a week and In the meantime lose my diamonds to much weaker players
  • Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    I've thought about if the base defense kept up with the weapons being offered in the tournaments and I like the way it is now. It would be more challenging to defeat players but so many losses would deter playing, not encourage it. Do you feel better destroying someone whose base is at 23,000 with a weapon capped at 40,000? Or, struggling to win three games with base defenses at 40,000? Where would the motivation to win weapons in tournaments be otherwise? I've just stopped caring about capping out my defenses until a new region is released. The only reason I want to upgrade is to increase my diamond collection every hour.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Offence is the best defence having a tesla rifle that penetrates cover far more useful than a heavily defended base for harvesting diamonds
    ( + )
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    thom55555 wrote: »
    I have the same problem also. I have been stuck at level 70 for a couple months. I also have been waiting for a new region for about a week and In the meantime lose my diamonds to much weaker players

Yeah...update ios game.possible that you have the same problem and disappointed heart.