Options

Takes so long

Harleynut57Harleynut57 Registered Users 3 Posts
Why does it take so long before we get new areas? It's been over a week since I finished the last one. Now, it's only free contracts and a few bronze league events. Last area was Brazil and nothing since. Are they just developing day to day and we could wait for weeks?

Comments

• Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    A new region *might* be released after four PVP tournaments have been completed - for tesla, heavy, assault, and sniper rifles. This means at least four weeks of gameplay. Be patient!
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    twoloszyn wrote: »
    A new region *might* be released after four PVP tournaments have been completed - for tesla, heavy, assault, and sniper rifles. This means at least four weeks of gameplay. Be patient!

Coded, server is being upgraded. :)
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I'm not ready for a new campaign yet. I still haven't finished fully upgrading my Tier-8 base; those huge diamond costs take a while to collect.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Are they just developing day to day and we could wait for weeks?
    Yes, they are developing day to day and therefore we are in a continuous untested beta version of the game.

My advice is to play for enjoyment, play when you want, and pay for what you want. Without Glu making profit, everything stops.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Without Glu making profit, everything stops.

Good example...Dino Hunter!
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    There has been one content update each month since December, there should be new content coming in the near future.