Feedback

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    coldhart wrote: »
    This is getting beyond a frigin joke now, attacked again while online (if you don't play for a certain period does it auto knock you offline)?
    Also I'm still collecting diamonds and not getting them, I rebooted the game and when it restarted I'd lost around 30000 diamonds from my safe.
    time to dump this game as **** all gets sorted and don't get any response to my problems.
    my game name is coldhart and play on my Galaxy Note 4.
    Not holding my breath for a response.

What is your in game name?
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi Handles, I put my game name in the the thread m8, it's coldhart.
    my main issue is the collecting of diamond and nothing going into my bank/safe, they just go into thine air m8, I've lost thousands like that, if I turn my note4 off and restart, it works fine for awhile then it happens again.
    my game name is: coldhart
    and I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 4.
    and I apologise for the bad attitude I was a bit frustrated lol.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am trying to upgrade the Scylla Elite tesla weapon. After completing the upgrade to Level 2, Level 3 is unlocked, but no boxes appear. Please fix this.

My handle is Bradr752 and I am using the ios.

Thanks!
    Hi Handles, I put my game name in the the thread m8, it's coldhart.
    my main issue is the collecting of diamond and nothing going into my bank/safe, they just go into thine air m8, I've lost thousands like that, if I turn my note4 off and restart, it works fine for awhile then it happens again.
    my game name is: coldhart
    and I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 4.
    and I apologise for the bad attitude I was a bit frustrated lol.

No worries. Also now I see that you did put your name in, my bad.
  • 7JOE7JOE Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi HANDLES, 1) I'm using kindle fire so I guess Android version.2) Avatar name is the same 7JOE. (3) email message here or my hotmail account which you guys have I don't know how to PM IT you. (4) Craft for weapons and drones not functioning correctly. PLEASE help thank you. I receive messages from Glu people so please I know you can find me I'm ranked like 208 if that helps peace
    I am also losing diamond in thin air like cold Hart but the most frustrating thing is Drone and Weapon craft not working correctly thank you. And it is 7JOE ON KINDLE FIRE peace
  • wellwhatwellwhat Registered Users 5 Posts
    can't complete crafting the tesla eventhough i have all the parts... anyone with the same problem?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Check the Store - Teslas, see if it's available to equip.
  • MsbentesMsbentes Registered Users 1 Posts
    Depois da atualização do dia 01.04.2015 as vezes o inimigo não aparece, mas as balas dele sim. Como resolver isso?
  • Greg WrightGreg Wright Registered Users 1 Posts
    After yesterdays server update I got the message of update required but it only takes me to the Amazon App store. Click open and nothing happens. Playing on a Nook HD running Cynogenmod Android 4.4.4
    After yesterdays server update I got the message of update required but it only takes me to the Amazon App store. Click open and nothing happens. Playing on a Nook HD running Cynogenmod Android 4.4.4

This has happened to me twice. The program keeps sending you to Amazon, and only an open button exists. I learned the hard way not to go to Google Play which had both open and update buttons. Check your notifications (swipe down on top left for me on Nexus). This is the place where you usually get email, and other update info. I found there that CKS had an update and selected that.
  • wellwhatwellwhat Registered Users 5 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Check the Store - Teslas, see if it's available to equip.

thanks. tried it. but again, half way through the weapon download it says that i need to check my internet connection (which works perfectly). works fine with any other gun...

posted a support request... haven't heard from glu yet.
    Hi HANDLES, sorry Don't know how to PM still waiting bro thanks peace
    Still losing thousands of diamonds into thin air when hitting the collect button, been going on for quite awhile now, ain't it about time it was sorted out.......
  • periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    Waiting for content update.
    C'mon guys!
    Still losing thousands of diamonds into thin air when hitting the collect button, been going on for quite awhile now, ain't it about time it was sorted out.......

I have contacted the team with your info and they are still investigating the issue.

@7JOE - I passed your info on to the team for them to look into.

@peri - There will be a content update in the future.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am trying to upgrade the Scylla Elite tesla weapon. After completing the upgrade to Level 2, Level 3 is unlocked, but no boxes appear. Please fix this.

My handle is Bradr752 and I am using the ios.

Thanks!

Have you tried restarting your device?

I have also sent your issue to the team.
    I have restarted the program as well as my iPad repeatedly but no luck. Thanks for your attention to my issue!
  • Nsanis2010Nsanis2010 Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's my second happen time.... During a Pvp game and after I win the game said new content........must download and then restart and I lose the game and.... Back to zero win strike....tnx:mad:
    So I just blew a gasket, finished a PVP with a 98 game winning streak, and I got an error 203302, Network Sync.

Then after the game restarted, I DIDN'T loose that game like I have before. Wiped the sweat off my brow, but do I have something to worry about with that error? Only happened once since 2.0 was out.
  • cvo larrycvo larry Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can't watch videos to get bonus items or energy. Says no video available. I play on a Samsung tab s. All software and the game are fully updated.
    Larry, if you downloaded the program from Amazon App Store, then like me, you'll never get pushed videos, or videos in the red plus icon either. I wish they could fix this, too.

I've tried this with Google Play, and that version has no problems like that. iOS is the same - lots of freebies. If only I could switch to Google, I'd do it. But, I've looked at the file structure. Goggle uses one file for all data. Amazon has about 20 directories for the data, so, incompatible. If I switched to Google, I'd loose all my built up stats and weapons - bummer.

Handles, could you ask dev team about this?
  • desrtskyzedesrtskyze Registered Users 3 Posts
    This whole f#cking game is a bug.How can I be matched against opponents with much higher defense almost every single game, resulting in the loss of many diamonds.***
  • DvdrysDvdrys Registered Users 7 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello my fellow players!

We are opening this thread so that you, the players, can provide feedback on anything in game. Be it events and/or "bugs" that you come across.

Please describe the issue you are reporting and provide any screen shots or even video if you can. Also please provide us with what type of device you are using and what OS version you are on.

As always please follow forum rules when posting.

I'm not getting diamonds after I won an attack to my base. I've been attacked 3 times in 2 days, and I got 0 diamonds. Can you please help!? How can I get my diamonds?! Thanks!
    desrtskyze wrote: »
    This whole f#cking game is a bug.How can I be matched against opponents with much higher defense almost every single game, resulting in the loss of many diamonds.***

The match making system is under review. We have taken notes of the player feedback on it.
    Dvdrys wrote: »
    I'm not getting diamonds after I won an attack to my base. I've been attacked 3 times in 2 days, and I got 0 diamonds. Can you please help!? How can I get my diamonds?! Thanks!

You don't get any Diamonds for successful defense, only for attacks. You do get dollar reimbursements if you lose a drone in the course of an unsuccessful attack.
    Hi I'm just wondering why I get to watch in game video's such as for extra energy, rockets, or for double rewards and so forth, but when I click on the red cross in the top right corner and then the "get more FREE" it works OK till I get to the "Watch Video For FREE GOLD" all I get is "no video's available" I've had this for about 3 days now, why advertise for watching videos for gold if there isn't any???????
    My Game Name Is: coldhart
    I'm playing on my Galaxy Note4
    Ps how come now and then we get to buy Assult and Sniper weapons for the dollors we earn but NEVER get to buy heavy weapons, just curiousl.
  • Motiv8rMotiv8r Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a scalpel and scorcher and had almost maxed them both out and downloaded a content update and my magazine capacity on scalpel was reduced from 6 to 3 and 55 to 45 on scorcher. What gives!?!?
    Please return my weapons to their previous ability levels or refund me all the work it took to get them there.
  • darthfelixdarthfelix Registered Users 2 Posts
    Agreed, same situation here. I didn't spend all that money for a three shot sniper rifle! Please fix and restore!
  • Spartanfb35Spartanfb35 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have similar problem. I have the slingshot and granite and both lost capacity. The slingshot went from 6 to 3 and the granite from 53 to 42. This is bull. Spent lots of gold and diamonds to upgrade those weapons to be just taken away!