Safe diamonds

I was under the impression that once we collected our diamonds and moved them to our vault they were safe. Why am I losing 3k plus diamonds whenever some podunk redneck attacks me?

Comments

• Grumpygranpadave68Grumpygranpadave68 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Seriously what the hell man! I get 1550 diamonds an hour. I emptied my safe to zero and came back an hour later and four jackalopes took me for over 3,000 diamonds each. Answer the **** question
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    sorry I don't answer abysive ****s so you can wait even longer for the answers your seek gob****e
  • Grumpygranpadave68Grumpygranpadave68 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Shut up you little troll and it's "abusive" your ignorance is showing I'd suggest a shirt.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I was under the impression that once we collected our diamonds and moved them to our vault they were safe. Why am I losing 3k plus diamonds whenever some podunk redneck attacks me?

'To be safe or not to be safe?' asked the diamonds; "It was the best of times it was the worst of times" said the vault.

Well hello there Mr. Grumpy pants. I don't want to take the fun away of reading through all of our forum posts, as I think you might find our level of 'grumpiness' will fit your needs. However, if you haven't heard the story, it goes a little something like this.....a long long time ago....there once was a vault that could not be cracked; then GLU noticed that people were playing too leisurely while still progressing through the game, so now there is no such thing as a safe diamond.

The current maximum is 12,600 diamonds per attack, when the total diamonds are in the range of 200,000. Usually it's about 9% of the total diamonds available between the 'diamond production fund' and the vault.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Shut up you little troll and it's "abusive" your ignorance is showing I'd suggest a shirt.

please just go have a deadly heart attack granda an save us all seeing you ***** over the same topics already discussed in multiple threads already. Also il put my shirt on when you blow me you grumpy old ****.
  • soulreversoulrever Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree with grumpy.... I think that the people who just leave their devices on so you can get revenge need to get bumped of the game, but if you have to stop playing because you have to go to bed so you can get up and go to work the diamonds in your safe should stay safe. Dont punish those of us who play fair , but have to stop playing after an hour . I have gone to bed with over 60 k only to find I down to 20 k simplybecause I have to go to work and ccan't play whenever I feel like it.
  • RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I agree. It sucks. I get smacked for 5-6k diamonds a pop when I go offline and seems I average around 3k per win. There's no way I can get enough diamonds to upgrade my base without them being stolen. I had 140k once and had to work the next day. Woke up to 60k. I've been attacked by some of the guys who always win and every time I try revenge they're still online so I can't attack. Guess it's just the way it goes if you play fair. I can't leave my iPhone online constantly.
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    I agree; the game even advertises that in order to prevent your diamonds from being stolen, you need to collect them often. Well that is BULL, because mine constantly get stolen from my vault. Last night i lost almost 44k, most of which was from my vault. That is soooo frustrating. Handles: why do you advertise about collecting diamonds often to avoid them being stolen, when it is a LIE? You shouldnt be allowed to steal diamonds from peoples vault, it already takes forever to collect enough to do upgrades...its ridiculous!
    What the heck man...in the few minutes i was in this forum, i got hit for another 7k diamonds. Why does going into forums which is connected to the game, apparently log you out so you can get attacked? And why am i constantly being hit for 5, 6 and 7k diamonds at a time. AHHHHHH this game is so frustrating.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    I thought your diamonds are safe as long as you're online. I have read some comments where players were attacked while still online. I thought it will never happen to me. Then it did. I was online and all. I did not even attempt to check anything else. I was close to being able to do an upgrade. Then I decided to check the Social/Battle Log. It showed that I've been hit several times and a loss of about 40K of diamonds. However, the running total did not change. So I did several PVPs. Then when I tried to upgrade my base, it wouldn't let me. I was prompted that I didn't have enough diamonds. So I re-launched the app and that's when I saw that updated balance. Now I know how those other players feel. This is really starting to get frustrating.

Handles, is there anything that could be done to prevent this? Is Glu looking into this at all? Thanks....
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have reported the issue about being attacked while online to the dev team and they are investigating it. However I do not have an update on the issue.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I have reported the issue about being attacked while online to the dev team and they are investigating it. However I do not have an update on the issue.

I sure hope that they come up with a solution soon. I just got hit again while still online.
    Handles, can u pls answer why the game advertises about collecting your diamonds iften to avoid having them stolen, when that is a lie? That is basically false advertising? Can u pls answer too, ( since the game allows your collected diamonds to b stolen) how the game calculates how many it will let someone steal? I am constantly getting hit for thousands at a time no matter how many diamonds i have collected...even after i have just emptied my vault to do an upgrade...this is ridiculous.
    arnman wrote: »
    Handles, can u pls answer why the game advertises about collecting your diamonds iften to avoid having them stolen, when that is a lie? That is basically false advertising? Can u pls answer too, ( since the game allows your collected diamonds to b stolen) how the game calculates how many it will let someone steal? I am constantly getting hit for thousands at a time no matter how many diamonds i have collected...even after i have just emptied my vault to do an upgrade...this is ridiculous.

1st - I agree, it is an outdated game HINT, not really advertising though.

2nd - It's usually about 9% of the total diamonds someone has, but there is a maximum amount of diamonds that can be stolen no matter how many diamonds someone has to take. Tier 8's maximum was 12,600 diamonds. Not sure what the tier 9 maximum is, but I'm assuming it's about 20,000+.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I am getting so sick of this. Everytime i either have to go offline or if the game crashes, i immediately get attacked and lose ridiculous amts of diamonds. Everytime, it is 6-10k, and this morning, lost 10.5k diamonds in one shot, but all i ever get when i do a pvp, is 1 or 2k, but a lot of times it is even less than 1k and then i have to keep wasting more diamonds to look for another one. i cant stand this. Why do i constantly lose so many but cant get squat from anyone else?
    arnman wrote: »
    Everytime i either have to go offline or if the game crashes, i immediately get attacked and lose ridiculous amts of diamonds.....Why do i constantly lose so many but cant get squat from anyone else?
    Because players that use gold to upgrade, don't purposefully collect diamonds, and everyone else doesn't sign off until they've upgraded, which brings their safe back down to zero diamonds. We are all just stealing from each other's diamond production funds; unless we couldn't stay signed on long enough to upgrade.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    Last week I got 10.5k diamonds from players with a 100 base defense! That was their whole stash! It happened a few times....
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    BlaqJaq wrote: »
    Last week I got 10.5k diamonds from players with a 100 base defense! That was their whole stash! It happened a few times....

Finally , what I understand is...this game is just for fun,and fun.
    David T wrote: »
    Because players that use gold to upgrade, don't collect diamonds, and everyone else doesn't sign off until they've upgraded, which brings their safe back down to zero diamonds. We are all just stealing from each other's diamond production funds; unless we couldn't stay signed on long enough to upgrade.

Well last night, i emptied my stash of diamonds completely to upgrade my base, and i still had 2500 diamonds stolen this morning after the game crashed yet again...unbelievable...2500 just from what my base produces on an hrly basis.
    Well, i was attacked again this morning while i was online. Handles, any update on this problem?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    We are working on to change the message in game to be less confusing about how this actually works.