Server Maintenance!?!

2Next

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Wanted to let you all know I've read this thread and have sent it the appropriate peoples.
  • Robek1Robek1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Glu goodbye, goodbye CKS. I've had enough. I played almost from the beginning. maybe I was not the best, but I have both a heavy rifle and Tesla high-power, the base also ok, all the region completed, but like a lot of people feel cheated !! I finished the tournament global spending gold in the 100-200 to have a lot of parts, I was the first day of 7-10 and the other day looking at the list again, I can safely be 7-10. to position 10, I was 8 ap, 3 energy plus 3 * 1 * 1 and 3 pressed the start and was please restart the game. I finished by it at 16. the last day I had to be at least 1-3, and what? I finished 4 because a player from fourth did 36 points in fewer than five minutes and was third with the same points. I spent at this tournament 300 gold and now I have enough I ran out of 3 parts. some might say you could attack more quickly or on the second day also begin to play faster. but I know that every time you had enough time Glu was not deep in the *** players and server repair done differently. Have fun until you also have quite such treatment by Glu
  • bauerbauer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Wanted to let you all know I've read this thread and have sent it the appropriate peoples.

Handles, my concern is, why are not all parts assigned when you win them, i.e. I had 45/50 parts already and just for the sake of playing, made it to be first place....so the prize were 20 parts, but only 5 ended up assigned, why do not assign the rest to a different weapon, I have already won 2 weapons and have one queued but we always end up loosing parts......as people is saying, one made several efforts to win those and is fair to receive them all.
  • SnakeEyesSnakeEyes Registered Users 2 Posts
    Have the same concerns as everyone else, but mine goes a little deeper..... when I try open the game, it tells me an upgrade is available....I click on upgrade and it opens my amazon app for the game....AND THAT'S AS FAR AS I GET!!!! No upgrade....no game! ***???? contacted amazon about the issue....nothing has helped so far. Any ideas???
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just posted this solution in another thread;
    "This has happened to me twice. The program keeps sending you to Amazon, and only an open button exists. I learned the hard way not to go to Google Play which had both open and update buttons. Check your notifications (swipe down on top left for me on Nexus). This is the place where you usually get email, and other update info. I found there that CKS had an update and selected that."
  • Active_SchuderActive_Schuder Registered Users 16 Posts
    I just clicked open, and then it downloaded the update.
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts

Thanks Big H. Appreciate it!
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts

thank you!
  • ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    well, i guess as i expected... i would have had a fully crafted weapon had the server not gone down. i thought maybe there was an outside hope of an extra tourney or something to make up for the one shut down early. Anyone actually contact customer care?? i feel these little tourneys r better than global, gives the little guy an outside chance.

I submitted a ticket about this as soon as I got the game to open back up again
  • ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts

Thank you Handles!!
    Now if we could just get an answer about how to craft incomplete weapons...
  • Robek1Robek1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    confident that we can only dream of Glu fix their mistake and give the opportunity to obtain the missing parts. Glu and this error was enough to make the repair server after the tournament. a new day everyone started to delay and so what happened. and you will certainly be able to wait the 55 minutes. Interestingly Handles all or a lot of people are waiting for what you say? if he could once again prove that Glu completely does not care about the players? I hope I'm wrong but ...
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Lost in "Error code 116000" land...have restarted game and device multiple times and using the same internet connection to post this; already checked the isp line speed upload/download.....la la la la
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Sweet, game is back up an running; no more Error code 116000, and got to check out some new stuff on Netflix...back to VP's again. Cheers.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Yeah, don't see Glu fixing anything. Handles doesn't have any actual authority, he just acts like it. I went to school with Bill Wasserman, but that doesn't put the Start button on the right side of the monitor...
    Got deleted. Handles couldn't com with Glu if he tried. Maybe I'll try to "send it to the appropiate peoples" by e-mailing Glu and not getting a response.

I told ya' Glu reads the forums, they love deleting my posts!
    Got deleted...I told ya' Glu reads the forums, they love deleting my posts!

LOL, let me guess, you wrote more profanity words than words to explain your thoughts? He didn't get rid of your "he just acts like it." jab, so I'm assuming the deleted part was worse.

We're pretty much on the absolute bottom of the 'authority' and influence chain, so you might want to stick with the "you catch more flies with honey" mentality.

Reminding them of the actual faults in the game is probably insulting enough...they already know.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • soulreversoulrever Registered Users 4 Posts
    Imreef wrote: »
    Server maintenance in the middle of a tournament!?!! Really!?! W.T.F!! I get that there needs to be maintenance & what not but why not let people know instead of having it be a surprise. Or, why not have it start at the END of the tournament so that it affects everyone equally. Such bull****!!!
    first let me say I was kicking your butt so bad you ever would have caught up to me. Second you could have logged right back on like I did....it was less than 30 seconds .... thirdly ... its a game...a FREE game !
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    soulrever wrote: »
    first let me say I was kicking your butt so bad you ever would have caught up to me. Second you could have logged right back on like I did....it was less than 30 seconds .... thirdly ... its a game...a FREE game !
    thats odd, the server maintenance was over an hr for the one i was playing.
    Got deleted. Handles couldn't com with Glu if he tried. Maybe I'll try to "send it to the appropiate peoples" by e-mailing Glu and not getting a response.

I told ya' Glu reads the forums, they love deleting my posts!

I've been out sick, so it likely isn't me that did anything to your posts. Though I do find it funny to come back to some one having a fight with me without me being a part of it. =P
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    I've been out sick, so it likely isn't me that did anything to your posts. Though I do find it funny to come back to some one having a fight with me without me being a part of it. =P

The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club.

Hope you're feeling better.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club.

Hope you're feeling better.

Isn't talking about the rules technically talking about Fight Club?