Options

Gold Leauge ......What mystery weapon will it be this week?

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
So far we've had a Tesla and 2 Heavy guns. So I think It's either a Assault or a another Tesla.
The question of wheather previous weapons will be available again in league evnts, or parts available for purchase has been asked but never answered by Glu. All of us, that have parts and would like a second chance to win additional parts to craft. Here is the problem , the winner of a previous gold event might be in upcoming leauge events for the same weapon. Also If you've managed to win a high damage weapon you're satisisfied, you're not gonna play for the same weapon with a different skin or paintjob. So there must be a different higher damage weapon for every event.
Current parts, they'll make good doorstops, however I hope I'm wrong on this , I have a few parts for a sweet 48K Heavy I'd like to rock someday.

Comments

• Options
    kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    I've just found another new heavy weapon(9 stars, max power 53696) in the store, I guess that will be the prize of gold league this week. It looks like the new super weapon would be public in second or third day during the weekend tournament, and there were 1 telsa and 2 heavy guns in last 3 weeks since the update of V2.0. There's not a sign that previous super weapon of gold league will be available again so far. If there is not going to be a second chance, to collect enough parts of gold league in 3 days event is nearly attainable. To be top 3 in gold league (in android system), you need 600 VP at least. I guess that's GLU intention to make those super weapon only available to players who could pay or hack.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    In 3 days gold league, if there is some player can be in no. 1 for just two days then there will be only two player who can complete the super weapon. It will made this league impossible to fight at all.

And I guess gold prize for this week will be Nine Hells and top player will fight for it even harder than The Abbyss or Cross for sure.