Bronze reward??

Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
Can someone please tell me what gun the bronze event is playing for?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    No guns bro.. Just drones for the top three places.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm playing in iOS platform and first place is for 20 parts towards a Tesla. 2-3rd place is 10 parts toward a Tesla. Then it goes down for drones and diamonds from there. I believe the parts are for the Tesla that other players got for coming in 11-30th place now that I look at the gun. Maybe your on Android and the Bronze prizes are different?
    I'm playing in iOS platform and first place is for 20 parts towards a Tesla. 2-3rd place is 10 parts toward a Tesla. Then it goes down for drones and diamonds from there. I believe the parts are for the Tesla that other players got for coming in 11-30th place now that I look at the gun. Maybe your on Android and the Bronze prizes are different?
    Bro...I played in iOS too. The prizes are as follows;

Rank 1 - Leviathan X3
    Rank 2 - 3 - Manta X3
    Rank 4 - 6 - Granades X3 & Diamonds X2500
    Rank 7- 10 - Diamonds X1000
    Rank 11 - 20 - Money X5000

I'm first for 3 consecutive days last week, yesterday and still leading at top spot today.
    Why the prizes different if we play in the same league?.
    I think your prizes is for the Silver not Bronze or it's another glitches in the game.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    YmiePJ wrote: »
    I think your prizes is for the Silver not Bronze or it's another glitches in the game.
    iOS SILVER League prizes are parts for the Charybdis TESLA (24000/39360 power).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    Can someone post what the prizes are in the gold league?
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm first for 3 consecutive days last week, yesterday and still leading at top spot today.

Strange you leading when ive got a total of 24 Leviathans because ive dominated the top spot on the bronze daily league event more times than anyone on the game and admin can check an verify my claim in my account... An im on iPhone IOS...

So we must be on different servers because ive only been heated to the top rank I. Bronze league 1 time but that guy had to spend gold to knock me off the top spot. Infact gold spending is the only way anyone can secure top rank from me in the bronze daily league

An i can confirm the ISO bronze daily event prizes are as followed below.
    Rank 1 - Leviathan X3
    Rank 2 - 3 - Manta X3
    Taker3681 wrote: »
    Strange you leading when ive got a total of 24 Leviathans because ive dominated the top spot on the bronze daily league event more times than anyone on the game and admin can check an verify my claim in my account... An im on iPhone IOS...

So we must be on different servers because ive only been heated to the top rank I. Bronze league 1 time but that guy had to spend gold to knock me off the top spot. Infact gold spending is the only way anyone can secure top rank from me in the bronze daily league

An i can confirm the ISO bronze daily event prizes are as followed below.
    Rank 1 - Leviathan X3
    Rank 2 - 3 - Manta X3
    Bro... You dominated your group and i'm dominated mine. There are 30 players in a group. There could be hundreds group in bronze league. Not sure its within the same server or not. The player in the group change daily.

Its would be awsome if we could be in the same group. But this time I want to promote myself to Silver or Gold league. Hope to see u there too.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hope to see u there too.

If my time online wasnt so limited then sure is enjoy a game of back an forth top that mofo dancing. But good luck up their as it's quite the challenge and a big step up from bronze tier.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Taker3681 wrote: »
    But good luck up their as it's quite the challenge and a big step up from bronze tier.
    The major difference in players you'll be going up against are the Gold league players that had to play 85 times more often and spend gold to get into the Gold league.
    iPhone 4, usually.