Options

Will the weapons parts in last week's leagues offered in this week's pvp

kiwikanekiwikane Registered Users 5 Posts
Not sure if I want to go for silver and complete the charydbis or go to bronze and hopefully they will have the parts so I can complete the marble gun

Any suggestions

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    The Charybdis will help you more with PVP unless you'd rather finish up Brazil.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    kiwikane wrote: »
    Not sure if I want to go for silver and complete the charydbis or go to bronze and hopefully they will have the parts so I can complete the marble gun

Any suggestions

Thanks

How do you know what category of weapons they will pick for next week? It looks to me like they are opting for heavy guns again, since they have added a 9.0 heavy gun called Nine Hells to the parts list.

It would be great if they would announce the prizes for next week's league in advance so you could make a plan for the weekend tournament.
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    How do you know what category of weapons they will pick for next week? It looks to me like they are opting for heavy guns again, since they have added a 9.0 heavy gun called Nine Hells to the parts list.

It would be great if they would announce the prizes for next week's league in advance so you could make a plan for the weekend tournament.

Dream on again
  • Options
    Looks like Silver League is playing for the Trebuchet Sniper rifle. Anybody know what the Gold League is working on?
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    I won the Trebuchet with a top 30 finish this weekend, putting me into the gold league for the first time. I assume we're playing for the Nine Hells heavy machine gun. You get no parts for it going into the gold league, so you have to win all 50 over 3 days. You basically have to be playing all the time against people who have already demonstrated an ability and willingness to spend a lot of gold, only for one or two people to to win the prize. If I knew parts would carry over, I would compete, but GLU hasn't said anything about how this works, so I'm not going to bother.
  • Options
    Halfassed wrote: »
    I won the Trebuchet with a top 30 finish this weekend, putting me into the gold league for the first time. I assume we're playing for the Nine Hells heavy machine gun. You get no parts for it going into the gold league, so you have to win all 50 over 3 days. You basically have to be playing all the time against people who have already demonstrated an ability and willingness to spend a lot of gold, only for one or two people to to win the prize. If I knew parts would carry over, I would compete, but GLU hasn't said anything about how this works, so I'm not going to bother.

I cut back my play last weekend to move into the Silver League, for the reasons that you list. I was never able to accumulate enough points to build a weapon and so far, the game administrators have not given us an oppurtunity to complete those weapons either through purchase or another League play for the same weapon. I like what they did with the Silver League this week, offering parts for the same weapon that was featured in the Weekend Event, allowing us to build up a complete weapon. With any luck at all, I should be able to complete the Trebuchet this week, since I have 35 parts from the weekend.
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    That's totally the way to go from now on, finishing 31-90 over the weekend. Less stressful over the weekend and during the three-day events.
  • Options
    CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
    Gold is playing for Nine Hells. I got into gold this week because I wanted to see what it's like. It's like 9 hells. I'll never get into gold again, silver is much less stressful. Might even go bronze to start winning drones
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    That's what I face in the first week of gold league, I don't know how they spend 4,000-6,000 gold to fight for one weapon. Even though sometime you spend 4,000 gold might not enough to win the weapon.
  • Options
    CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
    That's what I face in the first week of gold league, I don't know how they spend 4,000-6,000 gold to fight for one weapon. Even though sometime you spend 4,000 gold might not enough to win the weapon.

Because it seems that much gold isn't spent. With a few hours left it seems people are content with their placement and don't make any huge moves. From what I've seen, someone skyrockets to first, and the rest fall into their respective places.

If you do the math, you need to win at least once and then after that finish in the top 3 to get the weapon. Top is 20 pcs, 2-3place is 16pcs. So one win and 2-3place for the other 2 TOURNEMENTs gets you 52 pcs. It seems to me once people know where they stand determines how hard they try. Not sure if that makes sense.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    But the first week, I saw top player who won at first place for two days in a row then he will not too tired to fight in the last day. It's mean that only him will get the weapon. To be in no.2-3 for three days can't get weapon then last days was real fight for those few players.

But after first week, I don't go for gold league anymore so I don't know about last three weeks that how strategy for top players play for The Heavy Gun?!!
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts

If you spend that much gold in a Global Event, why not just go to the store and buy the weapon?
  • Options
    kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    If you spend that much gold in a Global Event, why not just go to the store and buy the weapon?

Because the weapon available in the store isn't good enough. Currently the best Tesla and Heavy weapon in store only rate 8 stars(max power 34560) and cost 1250 gold, and the max weapon power of golden league has 44096-53696.
  • Options
    bauerbauer Registered Users 6 Posts
    kuojunhon wrote: »
    Because the weapon available in the store isn't good enough. Currently the best Tesla and Heavy weapon in store only rate 8 stars(max power 34560) and cost 1250 gold, and the max weapon power of golden league has 44096-53696.

I have Charybdis, 39360 max....and honestly don't remember if I bought it or won it in a silver league, maybe the last one.......but I would say with a 34560 Tesla you would be more than safe....