Battle Log

NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
Handles, would it be an option someday to be able to edit the battle log - i.e. to delete some entries and/or arrange it by player name and/or results instead of by time? Thanks.

Comments

• Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Handles, would it be an option someday to be able to edit the battle log - i.e. to delete some entries and/or arrange it by player name and/or results instead of by time? Thanks.

LIKE!!!! Battle logs become essays of pages if your a manic fighter so it becomes eexpectionally tiring scrling three 50 pages
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I agree too. Battle logs beyond 1 week should be deleted.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    I agree too. Battle logs beyond 1 week should be deleted.

Except for the Avenge listings maybe. Sorting by wins/losses/base defeated would work too.
  • Pegasus319Pegasus319 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How about an option to just see the entries where you were attacked and lost so it would make the Revenge thing a little easier to manage.
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    Pegasus319 wrote: »
    How about an option to just see the entries where you were attacked and lost so it would make the Revenge thing a little easier to manage.

giving option to filter revenge battles , would be great , we spend alot of time to search the battle log for them especially when most of them are on line & need to check for them later
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Got my vote for filtering the logs cause mines got more pages than my age an booty calls ive had an combined that's a quite a few.