drones

iammusictooiammusictoo Registered Users 1 Posts
Does anyone know where you can find all the parts for the Leviathan or the Wasp? I have been unable to get one part from each since they started. I have come across many players who have those drones, so how did they get them?
Thanks!

Comments

• markywbamarkywba Registered Users 20 Posts
    Does anyone know where you can find all the parts for the Leviathan or the Wasp? I have been unable to get one part from each since they started. I have come across many players who have those drones, so how did they get them?
    Thanks!

I believe you get them as part of the 'bronze' league mini tournaments following the main weekend tournament. I'm sure someone else will confirm as I have only been in the 'silver' leagues so far!
  • saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    bronze league gives 3 leviathans as first prize.. l had to stop playing during a global event to 'qualify' for that league.. :rolleyes:
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    They were also given in the gold leauge as milestone prizes, hit all targets and u get 15
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Does anyone know where you can find all the parts for the Leviathan or the Wasp?
    So far, these comments refer to getting the whole drone as a prize or milestone, but has anyone received the individual "wing" drone PARTS to build drones with?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    I haven't....
  • Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    Just to confirm...
    Are the 2 top end Drone parts ever given as rewards on the Campaign Missions? (I'm asking about Missions in the later map areas, such as 'Brazil' - I'm taking my time working through the Campaign, so I haven't gotten there yet.)
  • twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    I haven't come across the part needed for the wasp or leviathan but I've destroyed a few. I'm assuming based on your level and getting into a bronze league determines which drone you can build (though I haven't personally come across a wasp). Other than the fact that they look cool and have slightly better stats, I think the drone addition doesn't make a difference in game play if you already have superior weapons to fight with. A nice touch but not completely necessary! What we need is a revamp in base attacks that aren't the same fight over and over again.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    saturnring wrote: »
    bronze league gives 3 leviathans as first prize.. l had to stop playing during a global event to 'qualify' for that league.. :rolleyes:

I can confirm top daily bronze league rank gives you leviathan drones because I have won 24 of them to date. Sadly I have never seen any of the parts to build the top 2 drones in normal fighting or campan. Modes.
    Also, Drones are given as milestone rewards in the Silver league bracket... Manta class drones, as I recall, and you get 3-4 at the 25, 50, and 75 point levels, in addition to some diamonds. (At 100 you get 50 gold - again, as I recall.)

Boy, does my memory suck!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Also, Drones are given as milestone rewards in the Silver league bracket... Manta class drones, as I recall, and you get 3-4 at the 25, 50, and 75 point levels, in addition to some diamonds. (At 100 you get 50 gold - again, as I recall.)

Boy, does my memory suck!

I've got parts for 300 Mantas, and 1500 Bees - but not one part for Laviathans, or Wasps. Having 2,3 and 5 Mantas as extra Milestone awards in Silver is worthless. Just way too many are offered in missions and PVPs in my opinion.

Has anyone ever seen a Wasp in a PVP?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Gold League receives Leviathons (2000 rated) as milestones in daily tournaments.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Bradr752, is your game hacked? I see u in 2nd place with over 20k AP. How did you get there? Tell ne that you use real money to buy gold.
    BTW, does anyone know how to get Wasp?
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    Bradr752, is your game hacked? I see u in 2nd place with over 20k AP. How did you get there? Tell ne that you use real money to buy gold.
    BTW, does anyone know how to get Wasp?

Bradr752, is top player he play very intense. I believe he paid a lot of gold to fight with DG or Patrick or AUSAUSA. I really top player like him who show himself in this forum, when compare to others top players. Even though someone got endless energy from game glitch during first two months.
  • bauerbauer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Bradr752, is top player he play very intense. I believe he paid a lot of gold to fight with DG or Patrick or AUSAUSA. I really top player like him who show himself in this forum, when compare to others top players. Even though someone got endless energy from game glitch during first two months.

What is that endless gold and energy I hear from time to time ? are those hacked games ?
    bauer wrote: »
    What is that endless gold and energy I hear from time to time ? are those hacked games ?

If a player has an endless amount of energy, gold, or anything else gained by even just a game glitch, by using it he/she is in violation of the TOC and may be summarily and permanently banned. (Keep in mind that a player could have "endless" energy/gold by spending enough cash!) Hacking the game and/or playing a hacked game are also violations.

If you come across a player that you have good reason to believe is cheating in any way, please bring him or her to the attention of Customer Support. (Be prepared to support your accusation with applicable screenshots.)

By policing our own ranks, we can make the game a better experience for everyone!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If a player has an endless amount of energy, gold, or anything else gained by even just a game glitch, by using it he/she is in violation of the TOC and may be summarily and permanently banned. (Keep in mind that a player could have "endless" energy/gold by spending enough cash!) Hacking the game and/or playing a hacked game are also violations.

If you come across a player that you have good reason to believe is cheating in any way, please bring him or her to the attention of Customer Support. (Be prepared to support your accusation with applicable screenshots.)

By policing our own ranks, we can make the game a better experience for everyone!
    This issue was brought up back in December 2014, if you want to see the first 'admission' to buying energy with game cash. The last time it was discussed was on page 6 with the "Over 8500 AP in less than a day?????" thread.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    So far, these comments refer to getting the whole drone as a prize or milestone, but has anyone received the individual "wing" drone PARTS to build drones with?

These parts are not available. Get the whole drones in League competition. Gold League receives Leviathon 2000s, 2 at 25 VP, 3 at 50 VP and 5 at 100 VP. Rocket, Gatling and Power Modules have been given out as rewards, both in campaigns and in PVP, both no other parts have been available, so far.