Options

***! Mercury event

VasqiVasqi Registered Users 21 Posts
This past event for mercury heavey machine gun, I got totally robbed.
20 minutes before the event concluded, I had 46/50 parts and was ranked in third place. I needed 10th place (minimum) for 10 parts, inorder to get the 6 remaining. At the time I logged out, I had about a 30 AP lead on the person who was in 10th place (with only 9 minutes remaining in the event), and that person had been idle for 4 hours. Furthermore, even if they had performed a miricle, and won 30 points in 9 minutes, I still was easily in line for 5 points. Yet, when I logged on, I find that I was awarded zero!

With 44/50 parts, the gun remains out of reach!

This game cheats so much. i'm really sick of it.

Comments

• Options
    Username: Shamsudeen
    Platform: ios 8.3 iPad 3rd generation
    Where the hell is my gun?
  • Options
    Why do you cheat so much?
  • Options
    Screw this! i'm done with glu. Your games such anyway.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    5 three energy rounds in 9 minutes does sound impossible? I think it would take at least 45 seconds/round what with finding the first target, completing the kill and sending the results to GLU. The data transfer rate to their sever seems to take a lot longer since 2.0 came out? I guess if everything was perfect, low difficulty opponent, quick response from server...

Just timed an event, it took me 20 seconds between accepting an opponent, and his base showing up. Kept the weapon continually charged with scope up, and another 15 seconds to kill. And still another 20 seconds to send the results to Glu. I did do through 3 opponent selection to look for the most diamonds, so, that part I didn't time. Maybe I need to upgrade hardware.

Really bad luck, with previous 1st and 2-3 place in the league event.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    5 three energy rounds in 9 minutes does sound impossible? I think it would take at least 45 seconds/round what with finding the first target, completing the kill and sending the results to GLU. The data transfer rate to their sever seems to take a lot longer since 2.0 came out? I guess if everything was perfect, low difficulty opponent, quick response from server...

Just timed an event, it took me 20 seconds between accepting an opponent, and his base showing up. Kept the weapon continually charged with scope up, and another 15 seconds to kill. And still another 20 seconds to send the results to Glu. I did do through 3 opponent selection to look for the most diamonds, so, that part I didn't time. Maybe I need to upgrade hardware.

Really bad luck, with previous 1st and 2-3 place in the league event.

I should mention, this was in silver legue event. So all rounds are worth only 2vp each. Also, when I say that the other players would have had to perform a miricle, I'm not reffering to some fluke player, I mean that 17 players would've had to pull a rabbit out of their hat in just 9 minutes to drop me from 3rd place to 21st. That's not only impossible, but also inconceivable.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Wow that does suck. I was in first place and two players came out of nowhere to almost beat me. I saw this happening so I quickly played continuously and held them off. Sorry you seemed to maybe have gotten burned.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've gotten used to seeing that happen. That's why I always keep a stockpile of energy on the back burner, just in case I need to make a last minute run to presearve my possition. That's also why I stay alert until the final moments (refreshing every 60 seconds or so). But when there's zero movement among the other players, and the clock is almost completely run down, and I have such a tremendous lead over the place (10th) that I need to secure the remaining points,... It's a lock.

I didn't even get so much as a pop up to indicate where I did place in the competition.

**Dear, Glu
    What the **** was my final placement?! **