Options

Is this it

inniekinniek Registered Users 7 Posts
Nothing is upgrading on my game could I have come to the end? No tier 8? No more campaign after Brazil? Always after u done with a campaign then u download the other this time nothing is happening. If anyone is experiencing the same pls let us know or if there is another way of downloading pls share. Thanks. Have a good weekend.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    inniek wrote: »
    Nothing is upgrading on my game could I have come to the end? No tier 8? No more campaign after Brazil?
    Are you using Android, Android Kindle, or iOS?

Brazil is the last campaign section available - nothing more has been released after Brazil. Tier 8 is called Base "Hotel", do you not have access to Base "Hotel"? No buttons asking for diamonds to upgrade to tier 8?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    soulreversoulrever Registered Users 4 Posts
    inniek wrote: »
    Nothing is upgrading on my game could I have come to the end? No tier 8? No more campaign after Brazil? Always after u done with a campaign then u download the other this time nothing is happening. If anyone is experiencing the same pls let us know or if there is another way of downloading pls share. Thanks. Have a good weekend.
    I think you will find that the developers are working on especially levels. It takes some time to write the code for the game, plus they are working on getting rid of the bugs.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    There should be a new content update soon.
  • Options
    inniekinniek Registered Users 7 Posts
    No am using iOS. Why does it take too long to get levelled up now we stuck on level 80 (kill club). Yes I do understand it takes time to develop but this is way too long. The longer we wait more interest is lost and u get ideas of quitting and looking for other games. I personally like playing them levels coz u given more cash and keeps me wanting to play more and more to open up other regions. Am bored ��
  • Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    I remember when North America, Asia, and Europe only existed. It was much buggier then and it's gotten a lot better over time. Be patient. If a game can only hold your interest for a few weeks than just revisit in a few months.