videos for gold & equipment

legend_alegend_a Junior MemberRegistered Users 63 Posts
I'am trying to figure out the concept for videos rate/availability , playing for 6 months now i always get the message no videos available whatever time i log in , also i never get equipment by watching videos as always the message i get no videos available , that was not the case when i played other glu games like deer hunter,
and suddenly i got videos open at certain hour per day , i can see ads in it & get gold this continue for 3 weeks only

is this the case for all players , can you get videos all time of day, can you see videos every day
what is the max number of videos u can see per day/ week?

Comments

  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    There are way too many factors that advertisers consider to make decisions of when and where to show commercials. Advertising placement is constantly changed/modified/updated/moved, etc...
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • midtown138midtown138 New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    legend_a wrote: »
    I'am trying to figure out the concept for videos rate/availability , playing for 6 months now i always get the message no videos available whatever time i log in , also i never get equipment by watching videos as always the message i get no videos available , that was not the case when i played other glu games like deer hunter,
    and suddenly i got videos open at certain hour per day , i can see ads in it & get gold this continue for 3 weeks only

    is this the case for all players , can you get videos all time of day, can you see videos every day
    what is the max number of videos u can see per day/ week?
    I haven't had videos for over a week. Amount Varies...sometimes generous, other times not so much
  • twoloszyntwoloszyn New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    I've had periods where I can't watch videos for a day or two but I'm at least able to watch between 2-5 in a row before the button blacks out. Sometimes I wait an hour or so and I can watch another 2-3 videos, it depends. What I've noticed is very late at night (past 2 AM CST) I'm able to watch upwards of 100 videos in a row if I can stomach all the ads. I will say that this doesn't always occur and is still somewhat of a rarity. I'm not complaining!
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    twoloszyn wrote: »
    I've had periods where I can't watch videos for a day or two but I'm at least able to watch between 2-5 in a row before the button blacks out. Sometimes I wait an hour or so and I can watch another 2-3 videos, it depends. What I've noticed is very late at night (past 2 AM CST) I'm able to watch upwards of 100 videos in a row if I can stomach all the ads. I will say that this doesn't always occur and is still somewhat of a rarity. I'm not complaining!

    Have you noticed if the amount of gold videos decreases based on the amount of gold you have saved? I haven't really put that much time in to figure if there is any correlation between gold saved versus opportunity for free gold or if I just grow more impatient the closer I get to my saved gold goal. I'm currently trying to save 2600 gold for the top two store bought gold weapons, but after reaching 1000 gold saved, my progress 'seemed' to turn into a watching paint dry perspective.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just be thankful that you get free gold! Us Amazon app guys don't have that option - I've never received one piece of equipment, or had the icon for watch video for free gold appear. I have to go through the adds and look for the least invasive one (usually only 1, maybe 2 gold) to look at in my browser. It's iffy when I return to the app if I get awarded the gold or not.

    The only knives, law rockets, energy, or grenades I've been given were either in a training mission, or won in the older tournaments before they only offered weapon parts.

    I tried the Google Play app - it did offer videos for free equipment, but never checked the plus icon to see if the videos for free gold appeared there. Never knew about them then. And I'm casually trying the iOS download, and I can typically get 10 free gold at a sitting. Plus all the other useful equipment you guys are getting.

    This is the biggest problem with the Amazon app, I'm using Nexus device, not a Kindle. Any Android user can use this download, and I use Amazon much more than Google. Handles has never responded to my pleas for fixing this.
  • twoloszyntwoloszyn New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Have you noticed if the amount of gold videos decreases based on the amount of gold you have saved? I haven't really put that much time in to figure if there is any correlation between gold saved versus opportunity for free gold or if I just grow more impatient the closer I get to my saved gold goal. I'm currently trying to save 2600 gold for the top two store bought gold weapons, but after reaching 1000 gold saved, my progress 'seemed' to turn into a watching paint dry perspective.

    I thought this myself -- that if I had more gold then the system would somehow "know" and wouldn't provide opportunities for videos. However, I haven't noticed periods of a lot of videos being any different when I have zero or 500 gold, for instance. For example, from a leftover 1,325 gold purchase a while back I spent 1,000 for a heavy/tesla. Within a week or two I had earned up to around 800 gold from 325! All of this was from watching videos. Maybe I'm lucky...who knows. I wish I had been one of the lucky few who were offered full energy refills for in-game cash though :P
  • legend_alegend_a Junior Member Registered Users 63 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Have you noticed if the amount of gold videos decreases based on the amount of gold you have saved? I haven't really put that much time in to figure if there is any correlation between gold saved versus opportunity for free gold or if I just grow more impatient the closer I get to my saved gold goal. I'm currently trying to save 2600 gold for the top two store bought gold weapons, but after reaching 1000 gold saved, my progress 'seemed' to turn into a watching paint dry perspective.

    may be the 1000 gold is the reason , i didn't see any videos since i reached 1000, is this the case with you?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.